PDA

View Full Version : i have been away awhile

kingofcoins
09-12-2012, 08:20 PM
Been a week since i looked at the forum been longer since i posted. the reason is simple im collecting wheats and indians i havent found an indian in a year my wheats continue to pile up. I still dont have the vision for it i never have so i cant find things like you guys do even with my magnifier. so im giving it up to persue my other passion which you guys know is baseball cards at least with my magnifier i can still read smaller than penny print I cant figure out why cent print is harder but it is. so i have come to one conclusion give it up sell my set sell my hoard the set is 6 from completion the big 4 left out are 09S 09SVDB 14D 31S. I also do not have an 11S OR 12S. and i was given all but 17 to start with for free i added the rest im in this for 150 dollars i will take 175 just to get out of it. as far as my hoard goes im asking 2 cents each for a full grey hospital wash tub of them which ill count and come up with a price im not selling here because i truly dont know what i have i would rather sell to a stranger than accidently wrong a friend. i will still be actively watching your finds and posting about how great they are as well as checking in with my friends and talking about my life i just gotta realize im no good at this and not getting better. so.im stepping away with my head down in sadness because i really wanted this to be fun. and it has been until my realization somebody may be getting a deal from me or i may be messing with them i dont know its a gamble. which is why i wont publicly sell here but if your interested in a private message of a possible gamble then talk to me there

liveandievarieties
09-12-2012, 09:00 PM
I can't read this, not gona try.

thecentcollector
09-12-2012, 09:03 PM
wow. TL; DR

laytonre
09-12-2012, 09:04 PM
pm me with a price for all. richard

kloccwork419
09-13-2012, 03:16 AM
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhijustkindaskimmedthruthisbutifyo ursellingsomethingitsinthewrongsection...thanks

wow

Coppertop
09-13-2012, 03:38 AM
pmed you, I have boxes and boxes baseball cards if you want to trade otherwise I'll prolly Craigslist