PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Haul it Away Sale

coincollectingenterprises
10-05-2012, 01:15 PM
So I have some extra sorted copper pennies from a prior order. Either I'm adding it to the next order or giving you guys a good deal on pricing for picking up. Each pallet has about a ton so you may need a sizable vehicle if you want them all. Anyway, just throwing it out there for the good folks of Lincoln Cent to have first dibs on the bulk sale pricing.

Feel welcome to ask questions if you have them. Thanks.

As far as pricing goes, send me a private message for details. Easily can incorporate zincs, mixed bags, nickels, or other coin denominations into an order as I'm a big believer in customizing to the buyer needs rather than the buyer customizing to the seller demands. Also have some old sorting machinery sitting around I'm contemplating selling. If you are interested in various sorting and/or counting machinery, let me know too.

Spring cleaning here a few months late!

-Dan

10-05-2012, 05:32 PM
Clarification:

ALL coins sold from me are unsearched. I am a bullion dealer, and am significantly inferior when it comes to knowledge of numismatics to practically everyone on this site (if not everyone). So to help define unsearched:

Copper pennies means unsearched 1982 coppers and older. Zinc pennies means unsearched 1982 and newer. Quality is 100% unknown other than metal content quality since my machinery sorts by alloy. Basically, the readings are by metal, thickness, and diameter. Anything other than metal, thickness, and diameter are not searched one bit. This is basically like going to the bank, and saying, "Hi, I'd like to withdraw $10,000 in pennies based on their metal content and the metal type I want is XYZ."

Copper penny bags are counted to 5015. Zinc penny bags 5000. Mixed penny bags are "bank stated" and contain who knows what the coin counters at the banks are doing.

Hope that helps clarify some of the questions you may have!

Scott99
10-05-2012, 06:36 PM
I've purchased coins from Dan before and have to say that when he says unsearched it really means unsearched!

I've included an image of the stats I collected from 1 $50 zinc bag. With it being incomplete with the inability to make it complete, I decided that I wasn't going to post the results. However, to show that Dan's supply is unsearched, I will post my incomplete data. I only listed medium+ finds individually but the numbers reflect even the minor finds (such as doubled columns).

You will get more than you expect ordering from Dan and he's a great guy to deal with! Will definitely continue doing business with Dan myself! :)

10-05-2012, 06:51 PM
I've purchased coins from Dan before and have to say that when he says unsearched it really means unsearched!

I've included an image of the stats I collected from 1 $50 zinc bag. With it being incomplete with the inability to make it complete, I decided that I wasn't going to post the results. However, to show that Dan's supply is unsearched, I will post my incomplete data. I only listed medium+ finds individually but the numbers reflect even the minor finds (such as doubled columns).

You will get more than you expect ordering from Dan and he's a great guy to deal with! Will definitely continue doing business with Dan myself! :)

Thank you for the kind words and taking the time to compile all those stats! I'm beyond curious what the "other" was if you don't mind sharing.

Scott99
10-05-2012, 06:58 PM
I'm beyond curious what the "other" was if you don't mind sharing.

Jamaican One Dollar :LOL_Hair:

Pretty random...

flyhi3
10-05-2012, 08:38 PM
How much would shipping to 15601 (west PA) be? just curious.........

10-06-2012, 06:44 AM
Jamaican One Dollar :LOL_Hair:

Pretty random...

A Jamaican dollar? that really is random!

How much would shipping to 15601 (west PA) be? just curious.........

Western PA could be done in a day drive from and to. It'd be much cheaper to just rent a vehicle and come pick up. But really, it depends on how much you want shipped so need a number of weight to calculate an estimate. Either way, if it was done not by a shipping company and done by the buyer in a rented uhaul or something it'd be pretty darn cheap shipping.

Antiquity
10-06-2012, 10:50 AM
Im not close enough to do a pick up but I did go to your website and place my first order, thanks for the service you provide, gives people in the midwest a chance to get their hands on a different variety of cents.

10-06-2012, 10:55 AM
Im not close enough to do a pick up but I did go to your website and place my first order, thanks for the service you provide, gives people in the midwest a chance to get their hands on a different variety of cents.

Hey, thank you for the order! Hopefully there will be some goodies in there for you that adds a bit some new reach into your searching.

flyhi3
10-06-2012, 08:30 PM
Ok, well I will wait and think about it. I can get coins here at my bank, but not pre-sorted for me.Thanks :)

10-07-2012, 07:40 AM
Ok, well I will wait and think about it. I can get coins here at my bank, but not pre-sorted for me.Thanks :)

Hey, no problem. It all depends on how much you want. A good basis to start with for copper pennies:

Shipping cost = $12.87 per $100 face value unless picking up from me or purchasing via freight shipping at least $3,000 face value (then distance and geography play a factor).

10-09-2012, 01:48 PM
4 tons have been claimed and paid for. Only about another 4 tons "spare" if you're interested.

Antiquity
10-12-2012, 10:03 AM
Thanks for the super fast shipping and well packed box Dan. I think the mailman almost killed himself lugging the box from his truck to my door. :bigsmile:

Cant wait to dig in!

10-12-2012, 10:15 AM
Thanks for the super fast shipping and well packed box Dan. I think the mailman almost killed himself lugging the box from his truck to my door. :bigsmile:

Cant wait to dig in!

Quite welcome! Well, minus the healthcare cost increase to the US postal service I'm probably causing.