PDA

View Full Version : Zinc Bags (1982 and Newer)

coincollectingenterprises
10-26-2012, 04:29 PM
I have $500 in zincs sitting around that I need to do something with. Offering it shipped for $525+$64.35 shipping (tracking/insurance) for payment by check or $540.75+$64.35 by paypal.

It would arrive in 5 medium usps flat rate boxes heavily reinforced. 2 $50 sealed coin bags per box.

This pricing literally covers my cost (my labor will be free for you). If anyone wants it, let me know and I'll box it up. Otherwise back to the bank they go. If anyone is interested, these particular coins came labeled from Bank of America and, from my understanding, may be the last I get from that particular source for quite some time if ever again. Not that that suggests anything of value will be in there. Just giving as much information and disclosure as I can as I find facts like that intriguing bullion-wise. there seems to be an unusually higher percentage of zincs in BoA compared to other sources. Not sure why.

If anyone wants it but not that much, I could do paypal $107.31+$12.87 shipping for $100 face value.

I'm probably holding onto it until Monday or Wednesday unless asked otherwise.

Due to the whole hurricane scenario, shipping only no pick up for everyones' safety.

Antiquity
10-26-2012, 04:38 PM
I was gonna pick up $100 in face of zincs around the first of the month. Dunno if that means youll wanna hold onto some or if youll have some more by then. Just an FYI.

coincollectingenterprises
10-26-2012, 05:55 PM
I was gonna pick up $100 in face of zincs around the first of the month. Dunno if that means youll wanna hold onto some or if youll have some more by then. Just an FYI.

I'll hold anything you'd like to the side. Hopefully the hurricane will have passed by the first!