PDA

View Full Version : The Forum is Live Again!!

Peter
11-07-2012, 06:50 PM
A new dedicated server was purchased and set up over the last 4 days. We apologize for the downtime the Forum has had, but we wanted to make sure the speed issues and crashes would be prevented from ever happening again. It took time to set up the new box, both at the data center and on our end to transfer all site files over to the new IP address. We are now, once again, on the same system that the Forum was running on without issue since 2007, and it will be monitored closely. All posts that were made up to the crash on Saturday 11/03/12 should be intact.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. I imagine we all have a lot of news and new coins to share!

Brad
11-08-2012, 12:35 PM
Just so everyone knows, Peter has been working tirelessly to get this forum live. Now that I have gone through this process, I know one thing for sure....if not for Peter the LCR forum would have been lost forever. If you were frustrated with the forum being down, we understand, but we did our best to get the server changed and although there were some road bumps, we're back!