PDA

View Full Version : The LCR Forums have changed ownership!

Peter
08-20-2013, 06:30 PM
Brad and I want to let everyone know that the Lincoln Cent Resource Forums have changed ownership. Brad and Pat started an amazing forum for all of us and it will continue to be the same active and vital resource for the Lincoln Cent collector it has always been. I have loved being a part of this community and now being responsibly for the site really puts me in the middle of it all. My goal is to see how we can continue to grow the LCR Forums to serve our educational and collecting needs.

1. It is still the same great Forum for all of us. Same rules and same decorum.
2. Brad is now a Moderator and will be as active as ever.
3. I have assumed all duties and decisions he would have had in the past. Please address any and all Forum concerns to me directly or to a Moderator as we have done before. We all rely on the Moderators, and their combined expertise in this field is unmatched anywhere.
5. PMs should now be coming from the email address of administrator@lincolncentresource.net.
6. All current subscriptions and donations are honored and kept in place. I want to thank all those that stepped up this past year. Your help has been appreciated by all who use the LCR Forums.

Continue to enjoy the site and as Simon would say--Happy Hunting!
Peter

Maineman750
10-08-2013, 12:58 PM
I would like to announce that I have joined Peter as a co-owner of the forum.Our goals remain the same so no need for a speech, the only difference you will see is my title has changed.

Peter
10-08-2013, 03:08 PM
Continuing this day of changes I'd like to announce that Charity and Chris Welch have also joined Roger and myself as owners of the Forum. We all look forward to working together.