PDA

View Full Version : Another milestone challenge

willbrooks
12-08-2016, 05:50 PM
Another milestone for me as I have reached 2000 likes. I am going to mix it up a little this time and instead of one of my traditional contests, I am going to do some "Will Trivia." Although those of you who have been around a while may know me a little better, I think all of these answers are posted somewhere on the forum if you search. The person with the most correct answers is the winner, with possible bonus points given for good joke-answers (which you should put in the thread). As always, I will put together a nice prize package, but if anyone wants to donate any other prizes, just let me know. Contest starts now and ends 1 week from now, Thursday, the 15th, at 8pm. As always, submit your actual answers by PM only! Use the thread only for joke answers, inane banter and discussion about how well-liked I am. :sign10:

1. What was my first ever variety find, that led me to discover this forum?

2. What other coin series have I admitted to liking better than Lincoln cents?

3. What is my favorite year to search for wheat cents?

4. What is my favorite year to search for memorial cents?

5. What is my favorite year to search for shield cents?

6. Besides coins, what OTHER hobby do I have that involves disc-shaped objects?

7. What is my favorite Lincoln Cent reverse design?

8. Today is the 2nd Thursday in December. 2 years ago, also on the 2nd Thursday in December, I played hookie from work. Where did I go?

9. Fill in the blank for this phrase I often use: I don't know whether to cry or ________________.

10. What major variety did I find in MSred and EDS which (up until this year) was the only coin I ever sold.

11. What error do I often joke about that is associated with my line of work?

12. What was my post count when I was banned? (I was going to ask, "How long was I banned?" but I was too afraid everyone would answer, "Not long enough."

Have fun!

Frank
12-08-2016, 06:04 PM
Oh, man...#6's 'joke answers' here promises to be good:LOL_Hair:

Frank
12-08-2016, 06:05 PM
BTW congrats on the posting milestone, and thanks for the contest! :D

enamel7
12-08-2016, 06:09 PM
Oh, man...#6's 'joke answers' here promises to be good:LOL_Hair:

Yepper, my wheels are turning now!

Roller
12-08-2016, 06:53 PM
Would you, Narcissus, have denied the crown thrice?:sign10:

GrumpyEd
12-08-2016, 07:30 PM
Did you get banned for playing with a gas can and lighter at the same time? :LOL_Hair:

Frank
12-08-2016, 08:18 PM
11. What error do I often joke about that is associated with my line of work?

I hope it has nothing to do with brockage...

willbrooks
12-09-2016, 04:26 AM
I hope it has nothing to do with brockage...

That was a good one, lol.

jfines69
12-09-2016, 04:36 AM
Are you sure the 2000 Likes isn't a typo... 3 to many zeros :LOL_Hair:Since you are a moderator you can Like yourself :LOL_Hair:

duece2seven
12-09-2016, 04:58 AM
Are you sure the 2000 Likes isn't a typo... 3 to many zeros :LOL_Hair:Since you are a moderator you can Like yourself :LOL_Hair:

His title should be Instigator not Moderator. Don't you think, J.?😆

willbrooks
12-09-2016, 01:40 PM
Would you, Narcissus, have denied the crown thrice?:sign10:

Sorry, I missed this post. I was too busy looking at myself in the mirror. :tinysmile_classes_t

jfines69
12-09-2016, 02:10 PM
His title should be Instigator not Moderator. Don't you think, J.?
:sign10: Ah yes - Move over The Terminator - Will The Instigator has arrived :LOL_Hair:

willbrooks
12-09-2016, 07:54 PM
Did you get banned for playing with a gas can and lighter at the same time? :LOL_Hair:

During the roast contest I had a while back, James (rollem) made a gif of a dog pissing on my stickman to put out the fire. That was friggin hilarious. I just looked, but it isn't still up. Too bad. That was a gem.

willbrooks
12-10-2016, 12:29 PM
Update: So far Frank is winning with one wrong answer to #11. :LOL_Hair:

Frank
12-10-2016, 01:02 PM
Update: So far Frank is winning with one wrong answer to #11. http://www.lincolncentforum.com/forum/images/smiles2/LOL_Hair.gif

https://s15-us2.ixquick.com/cgi-bin/serveimage?url=http%3A%2F%2Fclipart-library.com%2Fdata_images%2F131440.jpg&sp=0d1bcba1b953337f5ff9d46dbbd51b3d

Frank
12-22-2016, 08:06 PM
Soooooo...this is over now, I take it?

willbrooks
12-22-2016, 09:11 PM
Um, well, there were zero entries for the contest. I see where I rate. The jokes were a bonus, but nobody entered. I guess George was right, except for the Christmas thing. :LOL_Hair: PM me your address and I will send you a prize. Jim is hitting the same milestone shortly, by the way. He should have a contest, since nobody liked mine. :squigglemouth::neutral::tinysmile_eyebrow_t

grnwavdav
12-22-2016, 10:48 PM
I think people may be a little preoccupied with holiday endeavors. I know I personally had full intentions of entering this contest but I never found the time to sit down and do the research. I loved the idea and questions. I just got distracted. We love ya Will and we appreciate your generosity!

Petespockets55
12-23-2016, 03:28 AM
I think people may be a little preoccupied with holiday endeavors. I know I personally had full intentions of entering this contest but I never found the time to sit down and do the research. I loved the idea and questions. I just got distracted. We love ya Will and we appreciate your generosity!

HERE! HERE! I concur.

jfines69
12-23-2016, 03:59 AM
Um, well, there were zero entries for the contest. I see where I rate. The jokes were a bonus, but nobody entered. I guess George was right, except for the Christmas thing. PM me your address and I will send you a prize. Jim is hitting the same milestone shortly, by the way. He should have a contest, since nobody liked mine.
Will,
I like your contest... I am not one to enter contest tho... That's just me... When I have it just shows how dumb I can be :LOL_Hair:

willbrooks
12-23-2016, 04:11 AM
Oh, You guys are too much. I was just making fun of myself. Please don't think my feelings are hurt or anything. :kiss: I only responded since Frank asked. I added some smilies to my post if that helps. :tinysmile_classes_t But if you want to make it up to me, you can send me some christmas varieties or semi-key IHCs. :LOL_Hair:

jfines69
12-23-2016, 04:25 AM
Oh, You guys are too much. I was just making fun of myself. Please don't think my feelings are hurt or anything. :kiss: I only responded since Frank asked. I added some smilies to my post if that helps. :tinysmile_classes_t But if you want to make it up to me, you can send me some christmas varieties or semi-key IHCs. :LOL_Hair:
Oh... We love you Will... You are a sweet guy :LOL_Hair: If you want to hold a contest on my behalf you can... I will even put something in the pot... If you decide to let me know and I will pull some coins Lincolns out and PM you the info!!!

Frank
12-23-2016, 05:52 AM
Aw, dangit! I was gonna send a PM last night too, after a reply to my post :LOL_Hair:

At least I THINK I would have gotten one right...I'm faaaaaaar too new here hahaha!