Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: VAB2013

Die & Design Expert, LCF Glossary Author willbrooks's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Provided Answers: 392

Answered: VAB2013

Roger and Peter,
    I hereby nominate Vivien to be appointed as LCF ambassador. You could step in a pile of dog doo and simultaneously get crapped on by a pigeon and somehow she would still make you feel like a million bucks about it!
    In short, she is the bomb. Unfortunately, I am the fuse. lol.
    All opinions expressed are not necessarily shared by willbrooks or his affiliates. Taking them may result in serious side effects. Results may vary. Offer not valid in New Jersey.

2. "
    Quote Originally Posted by Maineman750 View Post
    Well Viv...I was talking about the moderator role...it does require a title....and it does not require expertise in coins...the job is to moderate...help people get along and help them learn about the forum
    Well Roger... since it does not require expertise in coins, I would love to help out in that capacity! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to help in this way because it does my heart good to see people get along and I know how confusing things are for new members. I am really kind of shy... but not too shy to reach out to people and try to help! Thank you all very much... I am honored by all of this!"

Post Thanks / Like
    Provided Answers: 61
    Well this is surely a surprise! Will, I am really honored to know you think so highly of me! After I got over laughing myself silly at the dog doo and pigeon explanation... I realized you are really serious and this is a huge compliment! Thank you so much Will! I have always admired you greatly and this really means a lot to me. Wow! Thank you!
    Last edited by VAB2013; 06-25-2017 at 09:47 PM.

4. Likes Frank liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Provided Answers: 3
    Could NOT agree more.

Personable, positive and pretty. I believe these are the pre-requisite "3-P's", n'est-ce pas?

Here, here!
    "And he will tell you, skill is late — A Mightier than He —
    Has ministered before Him — There's no Vitality."

6. Thanks VAB2013 thanked for this post
    Likes VAB2013 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Provided Answers: 279
    Actually, I had already spoken to her about it...then she disappeared and became a weldor. But, I'd be happy to renegotiate if she is willing to consider it
    Last edited by Maineman750; 06-26-2017 at 03:35 AM.

8. Thanks VAB2013 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Provided Answers: 62
    Quote Originally Posted by Maineman750 View Post
    Actually, I had already spoken to her about it...then she disappeared and became a weldor. But, I'd be happy to renegotiate if she is willing to consider it
    So that's what drove her into temporary exile?
    I couldn't agree more about Viviens positive demeanor and personality. She really would make a great ambassador.

10. Thanks VAB2013 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Provided Answers: 104
    I totally AGREE... No jokes no puns!!!
    Jim
    (A.K.A. Elmer Fudd) Be verwy verwy quiet... I'm hunting coins!!! Good Hunting!!!

12. Thanks VAB2013 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Provided Answers: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by willbrooks View Post
    Roger and Peter,
    I hereby nominate Vivien to be appointed as LCF ambassador. You could step in a pile of dog doo and simultaneously get crapped on by a pigeon and somehow she would still make you feel like a million bucks about it!
    In short, she is the bomb. Unfortunately, I am the fuse. lol.
    I'm fully in agreement with Will!! Vivien, you have the whole package!! Larry J

14. Thanks VAB2013 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Provided Answers: 179
    She probably wants a big salary, all in bricks

16. Thanks VAB2013 thanked for this post
    Likes VAB2013, Petespockets55 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Provided Answers: 279
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyEd View Post
    She probably wants a big salary, all in bricks
    Good idea ! Maybe like 10% of the profits, sounds low, but I'm not sure she could afford to pay us that much

18. Thanks VAB2013 thanked for this post
    Likes VAB2013, Petespockets55 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Provided Answers: 61
    Oh my goodness! Will, enamel, centMD, Frank, Maineman, Cliff, Jim, Larry J. and Ed thank you all so much! My heart has really been touched by everyone's sincere and kind words! I really mean this... this LCF Family is like no other online community around in so many great ways! For one... we are all special people... it takes a very special person and personality to sit and look at thousands and thousands of Lincoln Cents for hours and hours... we are all the same in that regard so we automatically are gonna click! But what really blows me away is... there is SO much knowledge here and everyone pitches in and helps! For the tougher things, well again... some of THE most well known experts in the world of numismatics are members here and just a message away! Roger and Peter, you both have a wonderful thing here to be proud of! The knowledge will draw them in... but it's the great people, the great members you have that will make them stay! You are all great people and I am honored and proud to have this chance to get to know you and have the opportunity to continue to learn more about our great Lincoln Cent hobby together!

Maineman if there is a certain task or something I can help you and Peter with, you know I am always happy to help! But I don't need a fancy title or anything, I appreciate the thought behind that very much!

20. Thanks Petespockets55 thanked for this post
    Likes Petespockets55, Frank liked this post