Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hasfam View Post
    What a great looking couple you are.
    And what's that big white board all about next to you. Something about TRAILS??
    So glad you shared this BJ. You're right, putting a face with a name is great.
    This is Cindy and me below
    This is too funny Rock!! I worked with you at TGI Fridays about 10 years ago in Antioch!! Small world, eh?!!

Brian Bell

p.s. I never put 2 and 2 together...ROCK/Nashville

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, I will bite. Here is a couple of me. First one was taken in 1998 in Mesa, Arizona and the other a couple years ago.
    Attached Images Attached Images

3. Thanks lineop3 thanked for this post
    Likes joel liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not very photogenic, but here goes... my arm was twisted to get this picture up.

5. Thanks lineop3, busyeye thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I must have missed this thread?

Here are a couple of pics. first pic is of me at my Annual work party, second one if my hubby and one of his catches and the third one if of my daughter's Grade 8 Graduation and then my 2 step children Barett and Taima, (and my 2 poochies)
    What ever you do...do it with passion

7. Thanks lineop3, busyeye thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    when I can figure out this new latop I'll post some pics...
    Until then, here is a link to my facebook photos page...I have about 50 fishing pictures posted there.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...2607015&type=1

9. Likes joel liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol I don't do fb. What do ya like to fish for mostly?

Post Thanks / Like
    Lara...Locally I fish the islands (Catalina, San Clemente, Santa Barbara, etc) for big Yellowtail, White Sea Bass, Halibut, and Calico Bass.
    My biggest local Yellowtail is 47 lbs, my biggest White Sea Bass is 51 lbs, my biggest Halibut is 38 lbs, and my biggest Calico Bass is 12 lbs.

What I really like to do is whats called "Long Range" fishing for big Yellowfin Tuna.....what do I mean by Long Range?
    Thats where I go on fishings trips for 10 to 14 days straight....we never get off the boat for those 2 weeks.
    I catch the boat in San Diego.... (almost always the Shogun)...the boat is 92ft long, and 30ft wide and has airconditioned staterooms, a gourmet chef, full entertainment systems, a library, etc....it's kinda like a mini cruise ship for fishermen (and women).
    One of my favorite places to fish at is Hurricane Bank (actually called Shimada SeaMount on marine maps).....it takes four straight days of travel just to get there, (1,000 miles southwest of San Diego, and outside of the Revillagejedos islands)...
    It is one of the best places on on the planet to catch BIG Yellowfin Tuna....how big?....almost 400 lbs.
    On one trip I caught 15 Yellowfin that were all over 185 lbs all the way up to 262 lbs....
    I have film footage of me hooking and catching a 250 lb'r (and getting it to gaff) in 25 minutes....
    And you have to realize that we don't use fighting chairs, and we dont use harnesses, and we don't back the boat down on the fish.
    It's called "West Coast Stand-UP Fishing", and we have taken it to an art form in regards to catching big fish and getting them to gaff in a phenomenally short amount of time....I'll look around for one of the video's that we shot and send it to you....we shoot video every day during the trips, then edit them and add musical scores and credits....then at the end of the trip, every angler on the boat gets a complete video record of their trip (we make sure every single angler is on film).

Sorry for rambling, but I can talk fishing 35 hours a day 16 days a week....if you know what I mean.

and like Dizzy Dean said...."If you can do it...it ain't bragging".

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lara4228 View Post
    Here are a couple of pics. first pic is of me at my Annual work party, second one if my hubby and one of his catches and the third one if of my daughter's Grade 8 Graduation and then my 2 step children Barett and Taima, (and my 2 poochies)
    You are beautiful my sister and you have a beautiful family.

Aisha

TPG & Market Expert
    Post Thanks / Like
    No kidding, I gotta admit- we're all a pretty damn good looking group!
    [B][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2]Chris & Charity Welch- [COLOR=red]LIVEAN[/COLOR][COLOR=black]DIE[/COLOR][COLOR=blue]VARIETIES[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
    [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Purveyors of Modern Treasure [/FONT]

14. Thanks lineop3 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aisha, thank you for that wonderful compliment. I take lots of pride in my family.

16. Thanks lineop3 thanked for this post