Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

Thread: Suggestion

Post Thanks / Like
    Provided Answers: 8

Unanswered: Suggestion

I think an active chat room to accompany this board would be cool. I do use a a site for hosting that is free with no popups i can send you a link if you want to check it out . They have no popups or anything to install its a version of MIRC ( Internet Relay Chat). I use it in the currency chat room on collectors universe. Like I said let me know if you would like to try it out and if you think it could help this board cool. if not thats cool too. I figure id make the suggestion.

Post Thanks / Like
    A chat room would be so great! It would be wonderful to expand on conversations other than the "post at hand" so to speak.
    Cindy

Post Thanks / Like
    Provided Answers: 104
    That would be nice but I do not think enough people are on at the same time!!!
    Jim

Post Thanks / Like
    But there would be with time. It would become more of a "Home" base and in some cases the only cent site a person would need.
    Cindy

Post Thanks / Like
    Provided Answers: 8
    I have a free site i use for the currency chat room. I can post the link here. if the makers wouldnt object. Its a free to use no download required no pop ups just log in with your handle name from here and chat away. If this interests the powers that be or enough of the regulars, Ill post it up and set up a general time frame to meet up. Usually I do either Friday 7p-12a (or whenever people go to bed) eastern time. or saturday with the same hours. That covers most of the time zones and such.

Just an idea and i have a registered chat room that we can use. LMK what you guys think