Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jmills View Post
    Found great examples in Variety Examples.
    That's what the variety examples sub forum is for. Glad you found what you needed.

learningnumismatist
    Thanks for the input. I have several questions like the state of the die. If it has been abraded a lot or moves then it is hard to tell. And I have seen on another site what looks like machine doubling and classified as a doubled die. There is waaaaaay more to coin collecting than I ever thought possible. Also just thicker letters and or numbers on coins.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by learningnumismatist View Post
    Thanks for the input. I have several questions like the state of the die. If it has been abraded a lot or moves then it is hard to tell. And I have seen on another site what looks like machine doubling and classified as a doubled die. There is waaaaaay more to coin collecting than I ever thought possible. Also just thicker letters and or numbers on coins.
    Glad to help out. There is certainly a lot to learn. It may be overwhelming at first, but if you take the time to read up on threads and sites and stick around on this great forum, you will be learning the ropes in no time.

red sox
    SIMONM, WHAT A GREAT POST/ARTICLE THIS WAS. I TIP MY HAT TO YOU. WOW.THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO TYPE ALL THAT AND SHARING IT WITH ALL OF US. VERY HELPFUL.

5. Thanks simonm thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am new to this site and DD's and this has helped a lot. Thank you

AlanT
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    I am new to this site and DD's and this has helped a lot. Thank you
    I Ditto what Scott said