A few thoughts on creating a list of terminology for the forum:

Is everyone aware of the FAQ menu link and considered the list there as a starting point?

Some words, concepts, phrases and acronyms might not be open to discussion or interpretation. They are what they are.

An image(s) can be added to illustrate the term being explained.

A list of misconceptions and un-excepted descriptors should be created, such as Mother/Daughter as recently discussed. There are a lot of alphabetical lists of terminology that exist already, so using this one to debunk incorrect usages would be an effective tool.

Given the amount of possible words, phrases and acronyms, having to click on one thread at a time would be a time consuming back and forth process for anyone searching through it. As a word is explained at the end of the agreed upon discussion the final wording would be added to a sticky thread laid out in alphabetical order.

Since most terminology applies to all coins in general and not only the Lincoln series I am placing this in the Other Side of The Coin area.

Having been in publishing for over 40 years I am keenly aware of plagiarism and proprietary information. While everything we post in the list is by nature general and in common usage I would not want sentences or phrases used that were lifted from other sites or books to use as our own here. Don't lift an entire description from Teletrade, or PCGS or Brads site or Chucks site, etc. Rework it and make it our own if needed. Just because it's on the internet does not mean it is free and we have usage rights. For that matter, just because Google gives it to us does not make it true.