Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
    Post Thanks / Like

LETS HELP LCR - 1st BLIND AUCTION

I talked to Peter yesterday and he gave me the okay for this little plan that I have. I am going to run a "blind auction" once a month until my supply of error and variety coins runs dry. All proceeds from these auctions shall go to LCR forum.

This is how the "blind auction" will run;

1. Two coins will be listed each month and the bid that you submit will be for both coins. Multiple bids from the same person can be accepted, but the highest bid is the only bid price that will be used. Example; If you made a bid of $20.00 and later felt that the bid was too low, you can make a higher bid of $25.00. The bid of $25. is now your final bid on the only accepted bid.

2. PM me (BJ Neff {trails}) with your blind bid.

3. The highest bid at the end of a weeks time shall be the winner and that person will be the recipient of the two coins in the auction.

4. The highest bidder will send the auction bid to Peter Lukic. Once he has received the funds, I will mail the coins to that person.

5. If there is a tied winning bid, the person who submitted the earliest of the tied bids is the winner.

This months blind auction consist of two coins:

1. A 1995P-1DER-017WST - This is a rare trail dies and the approximate grade is MS-64. Images are provide of the obverse and reverse and the magnified views can be seen on this link. www.traildies.com/1995p-1der_011-020/. This is the stage "B" version of this trail die

2. A 1961-D Lincoln cent - This encapsulated coin is the D over horizontal D

Both of these coins have a retailed value of $65.00.

Bidding starts on May 16th, 2014 and ends at 11:59 PM (23:59) on May 23rd, 2014.

Have fun bidding and let us help LCR.

BJ Neff
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by trails; 05-16-2014 at 05:29 AM.
    ANA, CCC, CONECA, FUN, Fly-In-Club, NLG & "The Error-Variety Education Consortium"

Post Thanks / Like
    Okay folks, one bid only. Heck, my great grandmother bets more than that on the local gator fights in our pond.
    ANA, CCC, CONECA, FUN, Fly-In-Club, NLG & "The Error-Variety Education Consortium"

3. Thanks liveandievarieties, jcuve thanked for this post
    TPG & Market Expert
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bid Sent...
    [B][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2]Chris & Charity Welch- [COLOR=red]LIVEAN[/COLOR][COLOR=black]DIE[/COLOR][COLOR=blue]VARIETIES[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
    [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Purveyors of Modern Treasure [/FONT]

Post Thanks / Like
    5 days left and only two bids. Hmmm!. We need more bids people.

BJ Neff

Post Thanks / Like
    Just a few more hours and the bidding will stop for these coins. Make some bids people.

BJ Neff

Post Thanks / Like
    Chris won the bid, so I'll ship the coins out to him. Great going Chris.

Thanks
    BJ