Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

1. I am excited to introduce to you the Lincoln Cent Glossary on which I have been working for many months. My goal was to create a glossary focused specifically on the Lincoln Cent. I feel this resource will be an educational tool for both the beginner and seasoned collector. It is not only a collective of information in itself, but also a launching pad to other great on-line resources for the Lincoln Cent.

I would like to thank everyone who contributed to it. All photos are used with permission, but if I missed crediting you for your photo, please let me know and I will do so. It got overwhelming at times. If you click on the thumbnails under an entry, you will get a full-size photo to view and clicking on the alphabet at the top of each page will take you to the desired letter. Also, clicking on a highlighted word within an entry will take you directly to that entry or to another linked page. I tried to make it as user-friendly and interactive as possible.

As you peruse through it, please PM me of you find any broken links, typos, or if you feel an entry should be added or edited for content. This growing resource is a community effort and can only achieve its potential with the input of others. Also, if you have a good photo for an entry that needs one, or if you have an upgraded photo for an entry, please don't hesitate to contact me. Many of the photos are mine and are sub-standard. My hope is that it continues to grow and improve in any way possible. I hope you enjoy it and find it a good tool to use. You can see it here or click on the glossary link at the top of the page. Please take a few minutes to have a look. I welcome constructive feedback.

Also the original abbreviation and acronym list has also been updated and interactively linked as well! Check it out here or click on the Abbreviation List link at the top of the page.
    All opinions expressed are not necessarily shared by willbrooks or his affiliates. Taking them may result in serious side effects. Results may vary. Offer not valid in New Jersey.

2. Likes Antiquity liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice work Willy.
    THOMAS J.

4. Thanks willbrooks thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Will's glossary and abbreviation list as well as information John has gathered is available at all times from the main top menu found on every page.