Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Provided Answers: 10

Answered: My Activity or is it jallengomez's activity?

Can someone tell me why when I go to MY profile / MY activity, I get all of jallengomez's activity? Now mine is mixed in there but he posts much more than I do.

2. "Remember me should work for all users and as long as that browser window stays open (the one you logged in on) you should remain logged in. It logs me off also if I don't check that box or if I close my browse window. I log in once a day with the box checked and keep that window "live" through out the day."

Post Thanks / Like
    Provided Answers: 117
    You know, I never figured that out until you just made me think about it. If you look, you'll see that the default tab is "All Activity". I think that this particular tab shows the activity of you and those on your friends list. I had always wondered myself why I saw only certain activity. Now it makes sense.
    “What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence.”

Wrong Design Die Expert onecent1909's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Provided Answers: 36
    Quote Originally Posted by jallengomez View Post
    You know, I never figured that out until you just made me think about it. If you look, you'll see that the default tab is "All Activity". I think that this particular tab shows the activity of you and those on your friends list. I had always wondered myself why I saw only certain activity. Now it makes sense.
    This is correct..if you click on the tab with your name only it should show just your activities..
    Member: Florida State representative for the ANA, Florida state representative for CONECA, F.U.N. and the Ocala Coin Club

Post Thanks / Like
    Provided Answers: 10
    DOH! Now I see what you are talking about.

Post Thanks / Like
    Provided Answers: 16
    I know we spoke of this in another thread a few months and yes it shows all recent activities of your friends list. I thought of adding this explanation somewhere in the CP to make clearer what was going on, but was never sure where to add it and be sure members would actually read it to know what they were looking at.
    ANA, CONECA, FUN, NGC, PCGS