You are correct that there are more additions and corrections coming. I have a list of 70 with Bob right now, as well as a list of 160 with John Wexler right now pending. I also have a second list of 40 for Wexler once he gets through the current list. I am also still checking many years.

The idea of a sticky is interesting to me. I don't think these lists should be combined but instead, if a sticky is desired, that a new list should be created once the majority of listing updates are completed. For this I would combine the various updates in chronological order so it is easier to read.

The purpose of this list to me is to provide people the ability to use Coppercoins or Wexler and not have to worry about checking the other sites to look for cross-references. If you exclusively looked at Coppercoins for listings the past 10 years because they were the only site out there, then the coppercoins updates will be helpful. If you sent all your coins to John Wexler, the Wexler updates will be helpful. Unfortunately, CONECA doesn't list cross-references so if you exclusively use their website and CDs cross-references will be hard to come by.

Hopefully the updates allow people to attribute their coin in as many systems as possible. If you have coin A being 1DO-004 and don't see a listing on coppercoins for a Wexler or CONECA cross-reference you may assume there are none. Wexler may have listed that 1DO-004 is also WDDO-007 and DDO-002 though. I provide that cross-reference update on here once I get the listing officially added to the respective websites.

This list also provides new cross-references discovered by myself and other individuals. These are obviously more work but are probably more helpful as well. The majority of these listings are new and are simply me comparing between the 3 systems. It is not particularly hard but just takes time.

There is also one incorrect change on this list. 1937D-1DO-004 might or might not be DDO-002. This is being further looked at by Bob and is not ruled in or ruled out right now.