Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Die & Design Expert, LCF Glossary Author willbrooks's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, You guys are too much. I was just making fun of myself. Please don't think my feelings are hurt or anything. I only responded since Frank asked. I added some smilies to my post if that helps. But if you want to make it up to me, you can send me some christmas varieties or semi-key IHCs.
    All opinions expressed are not necessarily shared by willbrooks or his affiliates. Taking them may result in serious side effects. Results may vary. Offer not valid in New Jersey.

2. Likes Petespockets55 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by willbrooks View Post
    Oh, You guys are too much. I was just making fun of myself. Please don't think my feelings are hurt or anything. I only responded since Frank asked. I added some smilies to my post if that helps. But if you want to make it up to me, you can send me some christmas varieties or semi-key IHCs.
    Oh... We love you Will... You are a sweet guy If you want to hold a contest on my behalf you can... I will even put something in the pot... If you decide to let me know and I will pull some coins Lincolns out and PM you the info!!!
    Jim
    (A.K.A. Elmer Fudd) Be verwy verwy quiet... I'm hunting coins!!! Good Hunting!!!

4. Thanks Frank thanked for this post
    Likes Frank liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aw, dangit! I was gonna send a PM last night too, after a reply to my post

At least I THINK I would have gotten one right...I'm faaaaaaar too new here hahaha!
    Last edited by Frank; 12-23-2016 at 05:52 AM. Reason: forgot somethin!
    "And he will tell you, skill is late — A Mightier than He —
    Has ministered before Him — There's no Vitality."