Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is 1954-S RPM#4
    Builder of Custom Coin Photography Setups. PM me with your needs or visit http://macrocoins.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VAB2013 View Post
    Ray, I tried again on my android tablet and your photobucket page loads but there is no file there, just those annoying ads. My son said many people are going to Imgur, which can also upload to a Reddit account if you want to, they are both free. Also, I think Jason has been using flickr.
    The file doesn't show up for me either, but the download button works. But nothing will happen for a long time when you hit download because it's a big file.

Do you have an updated hosts file on your computer? You can get rid of all those ads (and speed up your computer a lot) by updating the hosts file.
    Builder of Custom Coin Photography Setups. PM me with your needs or visit http://macrocoins.com

3. Thanks VAB2013 thanked for this post
    Likes VAB2013, Frank liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_parkhurst View Post
    The file doesn't show up for me either, but the download button works. But nothing will happen for a long time when you hit download because it's a big file.

Do you have an updated hosts file on your computer? You can get rid of all those ads (and speed up your computer a lot) by updating the hosts file.
    Sorry but I'm not seeing the download button at all guess it's just my tablet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry but I'm not seeing the download button at all guess it's just my tablet.
    When the ads show up click the Continue to Site button... You will most likely get a blank page with arrows on each side and a little square, may be top center... Right click the square and click Open In New Tab... That should work!!!
    Jim
    (A.K.A. Elmer Fudd) Be verwy verwy quiet... I'm hunting coins!!! Good Hunting!!!

6. Thanks VAB2013 thanked for this post
    Likes VAB2013, Frank liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jfines69 View Post
    When the ads show up click the Continue to Site button... You will most likely get a blank page with arrows on each side and a little square, may be top center... Right click the square and click Open In New Tab... That should work!!!
    Thank you Jim, that worked but I didn't see a continue to site button just the arrows. I saw the awesome looking S Mint mark but didn't have time to wait for the video to load, have to leave for work. Will look again later.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Jim, that worked but I didn't see a continue to site button just the arrows. I saw the awesome looking S Mint mark but didn't have time to wait for the video to load, have to leave for work. Will look again later.
    Cool... Glad I could help!!!
    Jim
    (A.K.A. Elmer Fudd) Be verwy verwy quiet... I'm hunting coins!!! Good Hunting!!!

9. Thanks VAB2013 thanked for this post
    Likes VAB2013 liked this post