Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 120 of 130 FirstFirst ... 110118119120121122 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1298

Thread: Wassup ??

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by makecents View Post
    The wife brought me home some highly mixed rolls today. A couple wheat ends and I'm going to get my first shot at the 2020 cent too (not real excited about those though).
    Good luck Jon!! You deserve some Hit Parade Varieties!!

2. Thanks makecents thanked for this post
    Likes makecents, Petespockets55 liked this post
    Paid Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    The wife brought me home some highly mixed rolls today. A couple wheat ends and I'm going to get my first shot at the 2020 cent too (not real excited about those though).
    well, I hope you find something good in the wheats!!

4. Thanks makecents thanked for this post
    Likes makecents, Petespockets55 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joel View Post
    Good luck Jon!! You deserve some Hit Parade Varieties!!
    Thanks, Larry! Not sure what I deserve but hope to find something this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila ruley View Post
    well, I hope you find something good in the wheats!!
    Thank you, Sheila! Just wheat on the ends but hopefully some more throughout. Hope you are doing better.

6. Thanks Sheila ruley thanked for this post
    Likes Sheila ruley, Petespockets55 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've had several 2020's in these rolls but still mixed date, no solid rolls, thank goodness. These put me in mind of the thinner font, similar to 2012. An ugly critter though, in my opinion, just like all of the shields.
    Attached Images Attached Images

8. Likes Petespockets55 liked this post
    Paid Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Today is a bad day. I cannot walk straight. I keep on falling over. My husband has to help me walk. I have fallen four times so far. Luckily, I have not hurt myself. Crawling has proved to be useless as well. I fall over as well.

Anyhow, I hope everybody on here is doing well!!! I miss being on here! Luckily, today I can still go through my coins because my vision is fine. It is just my balance today.

10. Thanks makecents, Petespockets55 thanked for this post
    Likes makecents liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very sorry to hear this Sheila and I pray you will recover soon!! Time is an important healing ingredient and searching will keep your mind active and help time to pass and heal. Your friend at LCF, Larry

12. Thanks Sheila ruley thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheila ruley View Post
    Today is a bad day. I cannot walk straight. I keep on falling over. My husband has to help me walk. I have fallen four times so far. Luckily, I have not hurt myself. Crawling has proved to be useless as well. I fall over as well.

Anyhow, I hope everybody on here is doing well!!! I miss being on here! Luckily, today I can still go through my coins because my vision is fine. It is just my balance today.
    Well, stay off your feet as much as possible and find us another huge variety!! Maybe you will get another writeup by Wexler, Will likes those.

14. Thanks Sheila ruley thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    After three weekends of work, 1-1/2 tons of soil/compost, two pickup truck loads of mulch and 3 tons of gravel, we can just sit back, drink a box of Stellas and listen to a little Zakk Wylde and similar music, while looking at our pretties!

In our very small area, we have 14 tomatoes, 9 peppers, swiss chard, collards, cucumbers, raspberries, lettuce, cilantro, parsley, oregano, raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, lemon tree (I got one, Cliff), lemon grass and rhubarb.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by makecents; 06-07-2020 at 12:11 PM.

16. Thanks Petespockets55 thanked for this post
    Paid Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    After three weekends of work, 1-1/2 tons of soil/compost, two pickup truck loads of mulch and 3 tons of gravel, we can just sit back, drink a box of Stellas and listen to a little Zakk Wylde and similar music, while looking at our pretties!

In our very small area, we have 14 tomatoes, 9 peppers, swiss chard, collards, cucumbers, raspberries, lettuce, cilantro, parsley, oregano, raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, lemon tree (I got one, Cliff), lemon grass and rhubarb.

WOW!!! I am so jealous!!! When I lived in Utah, we used to grow so much of our own fruits and vegetables! So good and NOTHING compares!!!

18. Thanks makecents thanked for this post
    Likes Petespockets55, makecents liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I love that garden Jon. It really looks fantastic. Are you able to bring the lemon tee in during the winter?

20. Thanks makecents thanked for this post
    Likes makecents liked this post