Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 128 of 130 FirstFirst ... 118126127128129130 LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1298

Thread: Wassup ??

Die & Design Expert, LCF Glossary Author willbrooks's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got thrown out of Costco today, but I don't understand, because I was totally wearing a mask like the sign said.
    20200729_151103.jpg
    All opinions expressed are not necessarily shared by willbrooks or his affiliates. Taking them may result in serious side effects. Results may vary. Offer not valid in New Jersey.

2. Thanks Sheila ruley thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by makecents View Post
    Finally starting to turn, Roger!

I missed this, but cool....I managed to get four good ones and all of a sudden the tomato worms wiped me out...the plants look like crap......then today I spotted a groundhog heading for my cantalopes...I just happened to be outside having coffee in my pj's so I was unarmed, but I went right to the hardware store and got fencing

4. Thanks makecents thanked for this post
    Likes willbrooks, makecents, Petespockets55 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Maineman750 View Post

I missed this, but cool....I managed to get four good ones and all of a sudden the tomato worms wiped me out...the plants look like crap......then today I spotted a groundhog heading for my cantalopes...I just happened to be outside having coffee in my pj's so I was unarmed, but I went right to the hardware store and got fencing
    That sucks! I'm starting to wonder about mine. I picked the first one today but was hardly the size of a handball. A little purple/brown guy, good taste though. Need to start carrying your six shooter, when you go out on the porch for coffee!
    Attached Images Attached Images

6. Likes Maineman750, Petespockets55 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    ... and after a long hard hot day of work, I had to come home to hate mail.... yuck it up.
    All opinions expressed are not necessarily shared by willbrooks or his affiliates. Taking them may result in serious side effects. Results may vary. Offer not valid in New Jersey.

8. Likes Petespockets55 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by willbrooks View Post
    ... and after a long hard hot day of work, I had to come home to hate mail.... yuck it up.

10. Likes willbrooks, Petespockets55 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    My workload has kept me from visiting lately. But this thread has me concerned and chuckling. Picked out some replies to add input.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila ruley View Post
    .... This past week has been very difficult. Apparently Monday I was having stroke like symptoms and was taken to the hospital. I have no memory of this past week really. Anyhow, I go in with all the symptoms of a stroke and come out with no results and no answers but,......
    Something similar happened to me about three years ago after a long hot day of work. The short story is the ER said it was a TIA ("mini-stroke") but could find no evidence of any cause with multiple tests. In discussing with my primary physician the following week I suspected it might have been dehydration since I neglected to drink fluids all that day. He agreed since the tests were negative and they can present similar symptoms.

Hate you are still having a tough time and that they haven't figured it out yet. I would take Larry up on his offer, maybe concentrating on some Lincolns would help. .... I've ran out of stake that I have them tied to, I'm going to have to add an extension to the height. Here are a couple of pics.
    Go, go Gadget legs!! InspectorGadget16169915937_a8c0288e41_b.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Maineman750 View Post
    My first mater sammich on July 17th....and yeah, that's real mayo
    Yes, mayo only please!

Oh fur Pete's sake. Count meowt.
    I'm not that hairy and why drag me into this? (but I like the pun)

That sucks! I'm starting to wonder about mine. I picked the first one today but was hardly the size of a handball. A little purple/brown guy, good taste though. Need to start carrying your six shooter, when you go out on the porch for coffee!
    I expected to see an image of a canteloupe since Roger commented on his, but couldn't figure out why your canteloupe would be "A little purple/brown guy". Nice tomato though Jon.

I hope everyone is staying safe and able to search as much as you want in spite of the coin shortage.

12. Thanks makecents thanked for this post
    Likes willbrooks, makecents liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the coin. And thanks for not sending more of the other ones.

14. Likes makecents, Petespockets55 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the coin. And thanks for not sending more of the other ones.
    Larry, where he was running his trap the other day, I sent him 5 rolls that you sent me, just spreading the love!

16. Thanks joel thanked for this post
    Likes joel, Petespockets55 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Petespockets55 View Post
    My workload has kept me from visiting lately. But this thread has me concerned and chuckling. Picked out some replies to add input.

Something similar happened to me about three years ago after a long hot day of work. The short story is the ER said it was a TIA ("mini-stroke") but could find no evidence of any cause with multiple tests. In discussing with my primary physician the following week I suspected it might have been dehydration since I neglected to drink fluids all that day. He agreed since the tests were negative and they can present similar symptoms.

Go, go Gadget legs!! InspectorGadget16169915937_a8c0288e41_b.jpg

Yes, mayo only please!

I'm not that hairy and why drag me into this? (but I like the pun)

I expected to see an image of a canteloupe since Roger commented on his, but couldn't figure out why your canteloupe would be "A little purple/brown guy". Nice tomato though Jon.

I hope everyone is staying safe and able to search as much as you want in spite of the coin shortage.
    Glad your busy and nice to hear from ya, Cliff!! All or nothing with our business. I'm covered up right now but don't know how long that will last with the recent spikes in material costs and extended lead times.

18. Likes Petespockets55 liked this post
    Paid Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh fur Pete's sake. Count meowt.
    Lol!! Too cute!!