Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 1992D CLAM

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by duece2seven View Post
    A treasure deserves a treasure. Great find, Viv!!
    Thank you so much Tracy! I wanted to call you when I found it... but it was 1:30 AM! I was so thrilled and everybody was asleep, except for my son and he looked and smiled, but I wanted him to happy dance... didn't happen LOL! Very nice to hear from you, we miss you around here and you promised me some photos!

Post Thanks / Like
    What happened to Jason Cuv.? He is no longer in LCR?. He buys coins off me time to time already and he is the best at taking coin pictures for sure...He must have the ultimate set up for coin pictures...

Patrick
    Patrick G.

3. Thanks VAB2013 thanked for this post
    Likes VAB2013 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vivien:

Here is a PCGS article from 2012 -so it's 5 years old but I don't think too many more have been found since then.

1992P and 1992D Close AM.

https://www.pcgs.com/News/1992-p-Clo...ells-For-24056

CONGRATS AGAIN!!!!!

Chuck.

5. Thanks jfines69, VAB2013 thanked for this post
    Likes jfines69, VAB2013 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Really great find Viv! I'd still be shaking and doing the happy dance. Will be starting on a new box later today. Maybe another 84 P DDO coming my way; going for an even dozen.

7. Thanks VAB2013 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Another close AM.

That's a great find, I felt the same way when I found my close AM. Thought: is this real or what. I sent mine in to PCGS for grading. Again a super find.....................Dan

9. Thanks VAB2013 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckster125 View Post
    Vivien:

Here is a PCGS article from 2012 -so it's 5 years old but I don't think too many more have been found since then.

1992P and 1992D Close AM.

https://www.pcgs.com/News/1992-p-Clo...ells-For-24056

CONGRATS AGAIN!!!!!

Chuck.
    I've been doing some research but haven't seen this article yet! Can you believe the opening bid was .99? This falls in line with what I've read so far. More 99D's found than P's. Still not very many of either two reported to TPG's as far as I can tell. Thank you for your help Chuck!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by koinmon View Post
    Really great find Viv! I'd still be shaking and doing the happy dance. Will be starting on a new box later today. Maybe another 84 P DDO coming my way; going for an even dozen.
    Thank you very much George! You are right, I am still not believing it! So, the great 84P DDO race is on... hope you get the checkered flag!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dinkyblue View Post
    That's a great find, I felt the same way when I found my close AM. Thought: is this real or what. I sent mine in to PCGS for grading. Again a super find.....................Dan
    Thank you so much Dan! I didn't know you found a 92 CLAM! Did you find a P or D? Congrats Dan!!! You definitely know how it is then... first you have a heart flutters, then you rub your eyes (with some part of your hand that is clean LOL) then you wonder if it is for real... and it just gets better from there! I realized later that my dirty fingers are in the edge of the photo... hey I know you guys don't care, just shows I was working hard for it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ERRORCENTS View Post
    What happened to Jason Cuv.? He is no longer in LCR?. He buys coins off me time to time already and he is the best at taking coin pictures for sure...He must have the ultimate set up for coin pictures...

Patrick
    Jason does take awesome photos! Haven't heard from him lately, but his mother was not doing very well last time he was on the forum. I am sure he will be back when time permits! We miss him around here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Update: Today I messaged Bob and asked if he would take a look at this 92D CLAM and he very kindly said "Yes" so I will be sending it to him this coming week! Thank you very much Bob!!!

15. Thanks mustbebob thanked for this post