Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi
    yes our ultimate goal is to collect all business dates from 190 to 1958. I love AU/Unc in Brown or red/brown. The last collection which I had to sell was the same but from 1909-1933 were certified at least AU 50. I have just about finished the first part which is 1934-1958 in raw Gem Bu. The new collection I am planning the only coins certified will be the 1909-S VDB, 1909-S 1914-D, 1922 plain, 1931-S, and 1955/1955. I still have my 55 in MS63 Brown PCGS. This will be the last time I do this. It will be for my daughter. My current collecting activities besides Lincoln cents and error searching is Liberty nickels in VF-AU. It's fun and I hope that God will let me have time to finish. Thank you.
    Roger
    ""Time and Tide wait for no man"

2. Thanks VAB2013 thanked for this post
    Likes mustbebob, VAB2013 liked this post
    Lincoln Cent Variety Expert mustbebob's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seems like old times Roger. I remember your last collection. Keep us updated on the progress and tell Heidi that she needs to help build 'her' collection too!
    Bob Piazza
    Former Lincoln Cent Attributer Coppercoins.com

4. Thanks VAB2013 thanked for this post
    Likes VAB2013 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bob
    yes - this Sunday is the local coin show. She's got a real good "bird dog" eye and she is not scared of negotiating!
    One other little item, she works and helps fund the search! Our collections always have a mustbebob coin or three in them. Hmmm!
    Its so good to be back collecting! Seems to be a lot of good folks on the forum.
    Roger
    ""Time and Tide wait for no man"

6. Likes mustbebob liked this post