Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Tyler.
    I think you will fit right into the crowd here judging by your avatar.
    That really is a stunning '62 proof. And I'm going to imagine it is a DDR!

icollectoldmoney
    Well currious do you have 2017-p penny rolls or could get me any I am a young farther and going pass down to my son one day can’t afford rolls on fee bay I meant eBay.

Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't come across any full rolls of 2017p. All the ones I get locally are mixed Memorials and Shields with an occasional Wheat.
    I have made the offer to send some for cost. A brick of $25 should cost +- $12 to ship USPS.
    20 rolls could fit in a small bow for $6.98(?)
    Send me a Private Message (PM) with an address and quantity of rolls and I'll see what I can do for you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by icollectoldmoney View Post
    Well currious do you have 2017-p penny rolls or could get me any I am a young farther and going pass down to my son one day can’t afford rolls on fee bay I meant eBay.
    If you ask your bank tellers, they can tell you if the rolls they have been opening are nothing but 2017P's and if you see 17P's on either or both ends of the roll more than likely they are full rolls with nothing else mixed in. Here's a tip also, here the rolls are wrapped in Loomis paper that is really thin. Under really bright light you can see the copper color shining through the paper. Really I don't think that there are any true guarantees to get complete rolls of 2017P's, but if you follow this you do have a better chance.

Paid Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome!! These guys are great!! Enjoy the fun!!

Post Thanks / Like
    If you look close you might find a pretty cheap roll deal on ebay. Look for one that reduces shipping on multiple rolls. Avoid buying when the new years come out and they're inflated. Never stress to get "this years rolls", you can buy OBWs for decades because people hoard them and sell.

Sometimes you can buy rolls from shops or dealers at shows, they get them buying collections and many dealers think they're junk and sell rolls from the 60s to present for a buck or 2.

I ask dealers and shops, if they pull out a box of rolls and offer them cheap like $1-2 I buy anything that might have good varieties and search em and spend or keep the leftovers. It's like spending a few bucks on a lottery ticket but more fun!

icollectoldmoney
    Well I will have to ask around I really don’t have a coin shop close to me.
    Thanks,
    icollectoldmoney

Post Thanks / Like
    Just ask the banks if they have any rolls of the new cents.

icollectoldmoney
    Banks in my area told me they don’t get new coins and will not check for me if they have any.
    Thanks,
    icollectoldmoney

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by icollectoldmoney View Post
    Banks in my area told me they don’t get new coins and will not check for me if they have any.
    Thanks,
    icollectoldmoney
    Oh no... you sound like you have one of those banks that I used to have. I actually changed to a different bank because the other one was not very friendly. You may have to buy your Lincoln rolls to search from grocery stores or, I was told you can place an order with the WalMart customer service for bags of coins but I have not done that yet.

I just remember seeing that you work at WM Dist. they should be able to help you out. It would save money from having to pay shipping on coins, you know they are heavy!

11. Likes TPring liked this post