Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay... so I got on YouTube again

but this time I was trying to find the US Mint (specific, not by someone else) Videos. I also went to the US Mint website to see if they had a collection of videos there. What is the best way to find these and not have to filter through the other stuff?

I did run across this video about what to expect in 2018 by World Numismatic News, not what I was looking for... but interesting!

Here's the link to the WNN video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4imitWJ_zI

umm, there are some typo's in their vid!?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, I just had an idea "insert light bulb emoticon"

Maybe we could start a thread and people can post the links to the "Educational Lincoln Cent and US Mint" YouTube videos that they find! What do you all think? Not on this thread, it should probably be in General Discussion (Jim, what do you think?)

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like a good idea to me.
    Just a running thread (Like "Wassup?") that people can find accurate and factual videos with specific titles.
    (But not for countering inept or deceitful information because the honest information might get blurred?)

Why don't you start us off Viv (or maybe you just did? )

4. Thanks VAB2013 thanked for this post
    Likes VAB2013 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Petespockets55 View Post
    Sounds like a good idea to me.
    Just a running thread (Like "Wassup?") that people can find accurate and factual videos with specific titles.
    (But not for countering inept or deceitful information because the honest information might get blurred?)

Why don't you start us off Viv (or maybe you just did? )
    Thank you Cliff I appreciate your positive feedback! Yes, sorta like that wassup thread but I wanted to be sure it's okay with everybody and the Mod's because the video's would need to be censored by you guys to make sure they do not contain any false information.

Post Thanks / Like
    You are a gluten for punishment If the links are to the official U.S. mint information that would be fine but as for some ones interpretation of how things work I am not sure??? There is no way I could view all the possible videos out there as I am old
    Jim
    (A.K.A. Elmer Fudd) Be verwy verwy quiet... I'm hunting coins!!! Good Hunting!!!

7. Thanks VAB2013 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jfines69 View Post
    You are a gluten for punishment If the links are to the official U.S. mint information that would be fine but as for some ones interpretation of how things work I am not sure??? There is no way I could view all the possible videos out there as I am old
    Well Jim that is why I wanted to run this by you because I don't want to cause a headache... today I saw the US Mint video on YouTube of the Upsetting Mill and Coin Press and thought it was so cool, especially for people who cannot get a Mint tour! Then I tried to find other US Mint videos and got lost!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VAB2013 View Post
    Well Jim that is why I wanted to run this by you because I don't want to cause a headache... today I saw the US Mint video on YouTube of the Upsetting Mill and Coin Press and thought it was so cool, especially for people who cannot get a Mint tour! Then I tried to find other US Mint videos and got lost!
    I'd get lost trying to find the mint
    Jim
    (A.K.A. Elmer Fudd) Be verwy verwy quiet... I'm hunting coins!!! Good Hunting!!!

10. Thanks VAB2013 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jfines69 View Post
    I'd get lost trying to find the mint
    Well Jim... I probably would too! Unless there's a gas station and a big tree just before you turn right (Alabama directions)

Okay... let's put this on the back burner for now. When I have time and patience to try to find more US Mint Videos then maybe we can start a thread just for that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VAB2013 View Post
    Well Jim... I probably would too! Unless there's a gas station and a big tree just before you turn right (Alabama directions)

Okay... let's put this on the back burner for now. When I have time and patience to try to find more US Mint Videos then maybe we can start a thread just for that.
    With a possum in the tree I could find the mint then Sounds good to me!!!
    Jim

13. Thanks VAB2013 thanked for this post