Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    I looked at the 1970 coins listed http://www.coinsandcanada.com/coins-...cent-1965-1989 and the only one that looks like it could be a DD is the 1970 Double 0??? The others look like MD??? I like the Canadian cents also but not as much as the wheaties Glad you were able to find it... I wouldn't want to lose it
    Jim
    (A.K.A. Elmer Fudd) Be verwy verwy quiet... I'm hunting coins!!! Good Hunting!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I was looking at #2201 Coins and Canada scroll down to number 8 shows the top of the C in CANADA, 9 shows the the A in CANADA and the last photo shows her chin and forehead. I added these pic's that look real similar, more than likely it's mostly MD on the coin but I do see some similarities. Thanks for looking and your help I will keep them anyway even if it's not a DDO. I don't try to find these Canadian coins they just seem to pop up every now and then. My thought was if Canada stop making these penny's they might have a little more value to them. Not sure if I'm right or not, but it can't hurt to keep some of them......................Dan
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dinkyblue; 05-18-2018 at 07:23 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dinkyblue View Post
    I was looking at #2201 Coins and Canada scroll down to number 8 shows the top of the C in CANADA, 9 shows the the A in CANADA and the last photo shows her chin and forehead. I added these pic's that look real similar, more than likely it's mostly MD on the coin but I do see some similarities. Thanks for looking and your help I will keep them anyway even if it's not a DDO. I don't try to find these Canadian coins they just seem to pop up every now and then. My thought was if Canada stop making these penny's they might have a little more value to them. Not sure if I'm right or not, but it can't hurt to keep some of them......................Dan
    I keep my canadiens as long as I can see what they are I wish I knew more about the canadien cents but from what I see even on the listed ones on the Coins and Canada site it appears to be MD and die wear except for the actually notching you pointed out on yours... The notching shows promise!!!
    Jim
    (A.K.A. Elmer Fudd) Be verwy verwy quiet... I'm hunting coins!!! Good Hunting!!!

4. Thanks dinkyblue thanked for this post