Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Forum Ambassador VAB2013's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Cullman, AL
    Posts
    8,965
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    561

    Collector Q&A - Selecting the best answer

    Well, I'm guilty of forgetting to do this too, but just as a reminder... It's up to the original poster of their thread in Collector Q&A to select an answer or what they think is the best answer to their question.

    I just went back and doubled checked mine and saw there are a bunch of Unanswered questions. Not a huge deal but the person who answered the question for you gets a point added to their number of answered questions

  2. Thanks makecents, jfines69 thanked for this post
    Likes makecents, jfines69 liked this post
  3. #2
    Moderator jfines69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    21,848
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    1367
    Quote Originally Posted by VAB2013 View Post
    Well, I'm guilty of forgetting to do this too, but just as a reminder... It's up to the original poster of their thread in Collector Q&A to select an answer or what they think is the best answer to their question.

    I just went back and doubled checked mine and saw there are a bunch of Unanswered questions. Not a huge deal but the person who answered the question for you gets a point added to their number of answered questions
    I do the same thing... I need to check mine and others!!!
    Jim
    (A.K.A. Elmer Fudd) Be verwy verwy quiet... I'm hunting coins!!! Good Hunting!!!

  4. Thanks VAB2013 thanked for this post
    Likes VAB2013 liked this post
  5. #3
    Administrator Maineman750's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Fayetteville,Pa
    Posts
    11,329
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    2712
    Keep in mind that the best answer has to be correct, so the OP may not know the best answer.....that's why admin has the ability to select best answer or change it if necessary. I try to choose the first best answer.....sometimes that gets a little tricky.
    "Every mighty oak tree started out as a nut who stood his ground. I just started out"

  6. Thanks VAB2013 thanked for this post
    Likes makecents, VAB2013 liked this post
  7. #4
    Moderator jfines69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    21,848
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    1367
    Quote Originally Posted by Maineman750 View Post
    Keep in mind that the best answer has to be correct, so the OP may not know the best answer.....that's why admin has the ability to select best answer or change it if necessary. I try to choose the first best answer.....sometimes that gets a little tricky.
    That's what I do... When I remember!!!
    Jim
    (A.K.A. Elmer Fudd) Be verwy verwy quiet... I'm hunting coins!!! Good Hunting!!!

  8. Thanks Maineman750, VAB2013 thanked for this post
    Likes VAB2013 liked this post
  9. #5
    Administrator Maineman750's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Fayetteville,Pa
    Posts
    11,329
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    2712
    Quote Originally Posted by jfines69 View Post
    That's what I do... When I remember!!!
    Anytime either of you gets bored, just go down through and mark a few that you are sure about....if you ever notice any questionable ones.....just shoot me a PM
    "Every mighty oak tree started out as a nut who stood his ground. I just started out"

  10. Thanks VAB2013 thanked for this post
    Likes VAB2013 liked this post
  11. #6
    Forum Ambassador VAB2013's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Cullman, AL
    Posts
    8,965
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    561
    Quote Originally Posted by Maineman750 View Post
    Anytime either of you gets bored, just go down through and mark a few that you are sure about....if you ever notice any questionable ones.....just shoot me a PM
    Okay thank you! I didn't realize Jim and I could do that. We will get busy on it!

  12. Likes Maineman750 liked this post
 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •