Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterSport View Post
    I live in Mount Pleasant, SC. A perfect location for me...4 Miles to the Beach. I can ride my bike or walk to shop, do city/county business (DMV, pay taxes, Etc.) see a movie or see the doctor. 3 miles from Interstate access. Medical Universities 6 miles away should I need it and world class resturants 6 miles in Downtown Charleston. History and Natural History stuff all over the freaking place. I go to the docks to get my Shrimp right off the boat. As they say, location, location, location - BUT - crappy coin shops so there is no paradise.

WS
    Fantastic place!! My best friend grew up in the Charleston area but left when he was 14. He has always missed it and has talked about eventually moving back there, actually to Mount Pleasant. Years ago I went with him for a week and while there, played a round at patriots point, very nice course.

2. Likes Petespockets55 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by makecents View Post
    Ruby is a sweetheart, I can tell!! I had a Rottweiler white German Sheppard mix( Nala), she was my heart!! Lived to be 13, which is a good age for a large breed. I'm sure you have had more than one but cherish your babies as I'm sure you have!
    Many thanks !
    I promise I won't turn this into a pup thread but here is a pic of Ruby and Denver ( Denver was camera shy in the first pic)
    They are wet from swimming in that lake.

John20180701_074421.jpg
    So sad ... My reverse consumption engine was a broken fuel gauge ... gonna look at coins now. John

4. Thanks makecents, Petespockets55 thanked for this post
    Likes makecents, TPring, Petespockets55 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am at the base of the totem pole but I got no issue with the pup thread!! Happy and pretty pups!! I'm assuming Denver is a Golden Retriever?

Post Thanks / Like
    That he is . They are both rescues. Denver was two and Ruby was six months old when they adopted us.

John
    So sad ... My reverse consumption engine was a broken fuel gauge ... gonna look at coins now. John

7. Thanks makecents thanked for this post
    Likes makecents, TPring, Petespockets55 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterSport View Post
    ... and world class resturants 6 miles in Downtown Charleston. History and Natural History stuff all over the freaking place. I go to the docks to get my Shrimp right off the boat. As they say, location, location, location - BUT - crappy coin shops so there is no paradise.

WS

Nice area, my brother went to the Citadel -- Now in Savannah.
    Last edited by TPring; 07-11-2018 at 07:40 PM.

9. Likes Petespockets55 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by emodx View Post
    I live in Baltimore and I can’t say there is anything that I like about the city. But I am close to DC, Philadelphia, and NYC. So getting out of the city is whatnis best about Baltimore.

Hehe, that is close to the way I feel about Seattle -- Although the next closest city is Portland [@3 hours] and I like that even less.

11. Likes makecents, Petespockets55 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where I live in AL is pretty boring... but I can tell you all about Nashville I'm just having fun reading everyone's stories!

13. Thanks makecents, stoneman227 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pretty pups... I bet they are spoiled just a bit The best thing around here for me is Eglin A.F.B. I love the aircraft!!!
    Jim
    (A.K.A. Elmer Fudd) Be verwy verwy quiet... I'm hunting coins!!! Good Hunting!!!

15. Thanks makecents thanked for this post
    Likes makecents liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Missile launches north of here at Cape Canaveral (+-50 miles) at night are gorgeous.

17. Likes makecents liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Petespockets55 View Post
    Missile launches north of here at Cape Canaveral (+-50 miles) at night are gorgeous.
    That would be super cool to see and hear... Even tho my hearing is going down the tubes
    Jim
    (A.K.A. Elmer Fudd) Be verwy verwy quiet... I'm hunting coins!!! Good Hunting!!!