Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dinkyblue View Post
    I'm hoping they are all different........................Dan
    Dan, I believe that the RPM you labeled No. 2 could be unlisted. I've been trying to get some decent pics of it and this head cold I have is making me have to take breaks. I think it might be considered minor. But.... the one you sent me labeled No. 3 has a great looking lower split serif that I cannot seem to match up to any listings. Is it okay with you if I post this one for some help? This No. 3 has been easier for me to get pics of!

2. Thanks dinkyblue thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    The coins are yours to keep forever do what ever you wish to do with them, and take at least 2000 units of vitamin C a day for that head cold. You know the RPM's just might be all different, one can always hope take care.....................Dan

4. Thanks VAB2013 thanked for this post
    Likes VAB2013 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dinkyblue View Post
    The coins are yours to keep forever do what ever you wish to do with them, and take at least 2000 units of vitamin C a day for that head cold. You know the RPM's just might be all different, one can always hope take care.....................Dan
    Thank you Dan I really appreciate you! I took some pics of one of them, the No. 1 you sent me and if my photos are not just being wacky, I think it's a nice RPM for you to put in the "to be listed" stack so if it is I will send it back to you for you to get it listed! Here is that thread http://www.lincolncentforum.com/foru...733#post341733

Appreciate the vitamin C recommendation... I take a multi-vitamin and thought about getting some extra C the other day, but didn't. Now, I will do that!

6. Thanks dinkyblue thanked for this post