Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
    Mrcoins101

Die markers on a 1964 SMS lincoln cent

Hello lincoln cent forum members . I'm Mrcoins101. And i was just wondering if anyone here could possibly tell if the die markers on the 1964 Lincoln cent that I have is in the same location of that on the 1964 sms lincoln cent in these two photos ???? You see I'm having a very hard time identifying the markers that they are pointing out with arrows on their photo but the markers on my coin appear to be in that same exact location and so I was hoping that someone here would have better examples or die marks for the 1964 SMS Lincoln cents ?

oh and please excuse the phone to phone photos ... my other phone has a better camera unfortunately . Lol
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Thanks VAB2013 thanked for this post
    Likes VAB2013 liked this post
    Die & Design Expert, LCF Glossary Author willbrooks's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum. The die scratches on your coin do not match those of the pictured 1964 SMS.
    All opinions expressed are not necessarily shared by willbrooks or his affiliates. Taking them may result in serious side effects. Results may vary. Offer not valid in New Jersey.

4. Thanks VAB2013 thanked for this post
    Likes VAB2013 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the LCF MrCoins101! We are happy to have you join us with your question about the 1964 SMS Lincoln! You will get more replies and conversation regarding this topic, however, Willbrooks is a Lincoln cent expert so you have gotten some pro-help right off the bat!

Due to copyright laws we cannot photos that belong to others. Please remove the second photo. You can post a link to the photo if you would like to. Thank you!