Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Still been MIA

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope to have you back up and searching soon... Remind the wife that copper and silver are both natural enemies of germs Like Ed said some unc rolls would be a good alternative to the dirty coins
    Jim
    (A.K.A. Elmer Fudd) Be verwy verwy quiet... I'm hunting coins!!! Good Hunting!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been kept busy just getting well. Also by being near the end so many times I am trying to get my house in order. I don't want to leave the garbage my predecessors left. My doctor told me this is much easier than making choices from a hospital bed. One interesting thing I came across was my stamp collection from 40 years ago, I was quite oppressive back then as well. Although I am not a stamp collector I was getting it in order hoping one of my grandchildren will find some interest. It's worthless all crammed into boxes and bags. But revealing when put in order. Thanks for the support, Anthony. Wellness is just around the corner.
    Even a fool can look wise if he keeps his mouth closed.

Post Thanks / Like
    It is good to hear from you Anthony!! Glad you found your stamp collection and are busy getting it in order. I will be keeping you in mind and wishing you a speedy recovery!! Larry

4. Thanks uglycent thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uglycent View Post
    I have been kept busy just getting well. Also by being near the end so many times I am trying to get my house in order. I don't want to leave the garbage my predecessors left. My doctor told me this is much easier than making choices from a hospital bed. One interesting thing I came across was my stamp collection from 40 years ago, I was quite oppressive back then as well. Although I am not a stamp collector I was getting it in order hoping one of my grandchildren will find some interest. It's worthless all crammed into boxes and bags. But revealing when put in order. Thanks for the support, Anthony. Wellness is just around the corner.
    You take care my friend... We will be here... Trying to get things in order can be very revealing and frustrating
    Jim
    (A.K.A. Elmer Fudd) Be verwy verwy quiet... I'm hunting coins!!! Good Hunting!!!

6. Likes uglycent liked this post