Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

Thread: 1958 D OBW?

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    That roll looks legit to me. For sure I would pay up to $16 for that roll. I'm not sure I have that bank represented in my collection.

And BTW, I would not sell you any OBW 58-D rolls for $8. All you will get for that much is junk re-rolls.
    Builder of Custom Coin Photography Setups. PM me with your needs or visit http://macrocoins.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_parkhurst View Post
    That roll looks legit to me. For sure I would pay up to $16 for that roll. I'm not sure I have that bank represented in my collection.

And BTW, I would not sell you any OBW 58-D rolls for $8. All you will get for that much is junk re-rolls.
    I know you are quite experienced at this Ray and was waiting for your input. I will definitely get pictures of one or two before I sped. I'll post them when I do and, if you don't mind, pm you to take a look.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Roller View Post
    I know you are quite experienced at this Ray and was waiting for your input. I will definitely get pictures of one or two before I sped. I'll post them when I do and, if you don't mind, pm you to take a look.
    No worries, would love to see how they turn out.
    Builder of Custom Coin Photography Setups. PM me with your needs or visit http://macrocoins.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_parkhurst View Post
    No worries, would love to see how they turn out.
    Here's a representative few of what is available. I certainly don't think the three rolls in the background qualify for OBWs. Some doubt about two of the ones in the foreground.
    The wrappers are Manufacturers Trust Co.; Standard Paper Goods Mfg. Co.; and Brandt Waterton, WI.
    Attached Images Attached Images