Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Provided Answers: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Petespockets55 View Post
    FYI- Evidently there is NO edit option for a Non Admin. None are visible to me on his referenced post.
    I checked some of my older posts and the edit "pencil" icon is not available either.
    Maybe there is a time limit to edit our posts?
    This is correct, after a certain amount of time I can no longer edit the post.

2. Thanks Petespockets55 thanked for this post
    Likes Petespockets55 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    After a day or two, the edit option is no longer available on the post.

4. Thanks Petespockets55 thanked for this post
    Likes Petespockets55 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Provided Answers: 16
    Misspoke slightly before — I can always see the edit button and have it available as do mods. I was trying to recreate it disappearing immediately as a non admin which I did not understand, should not be possible and what I wanted clarity on. I understand your time frame now. Any thread is added to with additional new posts but only an admin can continue to add to an existing post in a thread. I think as long as you add the info you want in one area we can always revisit it and organize it better as the information grows or changes. I know this is not as direct as you might like but there are reasons it is set up this way.
    ANA, CONECA, FUN, NGC, PCGS

6. Thanks jfines69 thanked for this post
    Likes jfines69 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Misspoke slightly before — I can always see the edit button and have it available as do mods. I was trying to recreate it disappearing immediately as a non admin which I did not understand, should not be possible and what I wanted clarity on. I understand your time frame now. Any thread is added to with additional new posts but only an admin can continue to add to an existing post in a thread. I think as long as you add the info you want in one area we can always revisit it and organize it better as the information grows or changes. I know this is not as direct as you might like but there are reasons it is set up this way.
    Ok thank you

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Ok thank you