Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Provided Answers: 1

Answered: Question about buying, selling, and trading

So I noticed the the auction and trading sub forums are locked. Are they locked to everyone or only because I am new? If it is because I am new, perhaps the sticky post should be updated with information on how to gain access. Thanks in advance.

2. ""

3. Thanks VAB2013 thanked for this post
    Likes VAB2013 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Provided Answers: 62
    I'm not sure but they aren't open for reply's. I believe you send a Private Message (PM) to the seller?

Post Thanks / Like
    Provided Answers: 61
    Quote Originally Posted by emodx View Post
    So I noticed the the auction and trading sub forums are locked. Are they locked to everyone or only because I am new? If it is because I am new, perhaps the sticky post should be updated with information on how to gain access. Thanks in advance.
    Here is a link to information about the Trading Post. If this does not relate to what you are asking about, just let us know. Thank you!

http://www.lincolncentforum.com/foru...st-Please-Read

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VAB2013 View Post
    Here is a link to information about the Trading Post. If this does not relate to what you are asking about, just let us know. Thank you!

http://www.lincolncentforum.com/foru...st-Please-Read
    So I read that. But there are no posts that I can see. I would expect to see a post similar to this:

I have two raw 1990 D proofs. I conservatively grade them at MS 65. I need any of the following: 1992 - 1995 D business strike MS 65 or better. Please PM me for details .

Post Thanks / Like
    So I read that. But there are no posts that I can see. I would expect to see a post similar to this:

I have two raw 1990 D proofs. I conservatively grade them at MS 65. I need any of the following: 1992 - 1995 D business strike MS 65 or better. Please PM me for details .
    That seems similar to what a seller would post. Most items I have seen posted (on occasion) are listed varieties. I haven't seen much activity in the Trading Post, but I don't really search out the sales.
    But the posts are removed once the item has sold.

Not much selling or buying going on here, just OCD'ing about everything Lincoln cent.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok so the posts are deleted after completion. One question remains. Is there a time limit, post count, reputation level I have to hit for it to turn on? Or do I just keep doing what I am doing and an admin decides I can play in the sandbox?

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok so the posts are deleted after completion. One question remains. Is there a time limit, post count, reputation level I have to hit for it to turn on? Or do I just keep doing what I am doing and an admin decides I can play in the sandbox?
    I'm not sure if there is a certain "level" to obtain or experience level to be able to sell. I know some sites set minimum posts or such to sell.

Try posting and I'm sure the site will allow or not, automatically.
    ( Sooo... out of curiosity, are those the years and grade you are looking for or was that truly a hypothetical?)

Post Thanks / Like
    Provided Answers: 67

I really doubt you have two 1990D proofs. I hope that's a typo.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by enamel7 View Post
    I really doubt you have two 1990D proofs. I hope that's a typo.
    Good catch Enamel.

Post Thanks / Like