Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately I cant go back atm due to servere lymes disease. I have a picc line in me now and have to have it in me for 28 days to get antibiotics. I was on oral antibiotics twice for 2 months at a time and little improvement. I have alot of other health problems that intestified Immensely due to the lymes and cant do much atm. Also with the picc line in me I have to take it easy. I will go back there in the spring if health starts improving. The only thing Im doing now is looking through rolls of coins from the banks. And thanks everyone foryes it was a find of a lifetime for me. God bless everyone and good to be back.

2. Thanks Petespockets55 thanked for this post
    Likes GrumpyEd, Petespockets55 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    Unfortunately I cant go back atm due to servere lymes disease. I have a picc line in me now and have to have it in me for 28 days to get antibiotics. I was on oral antibiotics twice for 2 months at a time and little improvement. I have alot of other health problems that intestified Immensely due to the lymes and cant do much atm. Also with the picc line in me I have to take it easy. I will go back there in the spring if health starts improving. The only thing Im doing now is looking through rolls of coins from the banks. And thanks everyone foryes it was a find of a lifetime for me. God bless everyone and good to be back.
    So sorry to hear about your illness with lymes disease. I don't know a lot about lymes but I have heard it can take several months to be cured so since you are now on a 28 day regimen of antibiotics hopefully that will knock it out. Thank you for letting us know so we can keep you in our thoughts and prayers! Hope you find some very special Lincoln's while you are having to take it easy for awhile!

4. Likes Petespockets55 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're not allowed to be sick Bite that tick back and see how they like it Since you have limes disease give them lemons disease Take care... Hope you can improve enough to get that line removed!!!
    Jim
    (A.K.A. Elmer Fudd) Be verwy verwy quiet... I'm hunting coins!!! Good Hunting!!!

6. Likes Petespockets55 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I understand you had to go back home after finding that gold...I would have also had to go back home ...in order to change my pants!

Wow!

WS

8. Likes Petespockets55 liked this post