Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyEd View Post
    I think we're best off calling them transitional. If I put one for sale as a temporal mule they might think they bought a four legged critter.

The 59 wheatie is a who knows what. The secret service says it's a real mint product and correct weight and material but the TPGs will not grade it and the mythbusters traced it back to a guy that specialized in making fake Mormon documents and stuff. Whatever it is must be pretty well made and at least was made from a real blank LOL.
    Wouldn't a temporal mule be a mule that travels thru time
    Jim
    (A.K.A. Elmer Fudd) Be verwy verwy quiet... I'm hunting coins!!! Good Hunting!!!

2. Likes GrumpyEd liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Funny thing is - I see nothing that resembles a mule on the coin Looks like an awesome clash tho!!!
    Jim
    (A.K.A. Elmer Fudd) Be verwy verwy quiet... I'm hunting coins!!! Good Hunting!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyEd View Post
    For simplicity sake, too me a mule has a different denomination on one side.
    Even the word mule, like it has something other than a mule riding on it's back.

Darn experts thinking up terminology LOL
    I agree totally as "transitional die" is in my comfort zone already and no one would know what we are talking about if we used "temporal die".
    "I'm sure there are purists and sticklers out there that are thinking-
    "About time those temporal dies get their due respect!!"

5. Likes GrumpyEd liked this post