Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Provided Answers: 30

Answered: How do I delete photo's in the photo uploader.

I think I need to delete all 322 uploaded pics from past posts. When I try to upload to a thread - no permission - please try logging in again, I'm logged in. How do I delete photo's from previous posts. Thanks

2. "The Web Site Not Secure is because the LCF does not have the set up for a secure site... If it were secure in the bar where you see the http:/www.lincolncentforum.com there would be a https instead... That tells us the site has security in accordance with international security standards for web sites... The email notifications in your junk folder is due to the email handler recognizing the from info in the email as a possible junk sender... About all you can do to eventually stop that from happening is keep clicking the not junk email box... Also make sure that the from email address is in your contacts info!!"

3. Thanks VAB2013 thanked for this post
    Likes VAB2013 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Provided Answers: 62
    Not 100% here. (Viv had a similar scenario last year and deleted some images that she didn't need to. She was kicking herself afterward.)

When ever I have had to delete an image I went go to the "Manage Attachments" tab at the bottom of a new post.

and accessed them that way to delete.

5. Thanks VAB2013 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Provided Answers: 61
    Eric this is a question for Peter I think. The reason I say that is... what happened to me is, I was trying to upload a photo and it wouldn't upload. I thought the reason it wouldn't upload was because I had too many photos in archives and I had used up all the space each person has (I had over 2,000 photos). So I started a thread just to get to the manage attachments section and started deleting photos. What that did is, the photo got deleted from the thread it was on, but the photo was still in archives. I have gone back to some of the threads and re-attached the photos from archives but haven't done that to all of the threads, it would take so long. The actual reason that my photo would not attach is the size was too large. So I did all of that and made a big mess...

I'm not really sure what you are wanting to do. Are you wanting to post a pic and can't get it to post? If so, that would be the first thing to address for you. If it's something else, then you can either let us know on this thread, or ask Peter by PM. Hope that helps you some.

7. Thanks Petespockets55 thanked for this post
    Likes Petespockets55 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Morning Viv, I am probably locked out of posting a pic. I tried three times to upload a rare RPM for folks to see and when I hit the upload button I get a message I do not have permission. Try logging in again. It is what it is, no posting pics...

Looks like I have 322 pics in archive so I guess it's not that. My pics are always small usually 600X400pix

Post Thanks / Like
    Provided Answers: 104
    That would be a Peter issue... Above our pay grade I will send Peter and Maineman a PM with a link to this thread!!!

Added - I sent a PM to Peter and Maineman asking for their assistance!!!
    Last edited by jfines69; 11-19-2018 at 02:37 PM.
    Jim
    (A.K.A. Elmer Fudd) Be verwy verwy quiet... I'm hunting coins!!! Good Hunting!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Provided Answers: 279
    Eric, if you've checked that specific picture and the size is per forum standards, then Peter will have to look at it. We do not block specific people from posting pics so I have no idea what it could be.

11. Thanks VAB2013 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since Vivian is here right now I will try this one more time. - I'm going to try to start a thread in Variety Attributions.

13. Thanks VAB2013 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Provided Answers: 61
    Quote Originally Posted by eaxtellcoin View Post
    Since Vivian is here right now I will try this one more time. - I'm going to try to start a thread in Variety Attributions.
    Yes Eric, I'm still here! Let's see what happens!

Post Thanks / Like
    Provided Answers: 279
    You can also try emailing the pic to Viv and she if she can post it

16. Thanks VAB2013 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    it may be my virus protection. I got one pic up and I then get the same problem. Cannot add any marker photo's. I think I got one pic up.

The problem seemed to fix itself when I clicked "remember me" along with user name and password.
    Last edited by eaxtellcoin; 11-20-2018 at 10:10 AM.

18. Thanks VAB2013 thanked for this post