Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VAB2013 View Post
    Thank you Cliff! I wasn't doubting your ability to know you had it, just wanted to see it! Looks good! Congrats!!!
    Completely ok with the questions and very understandable. I didn't do a good job in my original post explaining my reasons for determining it is 003.

Special thanks to you and Jim for the questions so I got a chance to clarify.

Edit: Here's a few more images of the date.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Petespockets55; 09-16-2018 at 06:03 PM.

2. Thanks VAB2013 thanked for this post
    Likes VAB2013 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cool... Thanks for the follow up... That abrasion/gouge at the S of TRUST looks spot on... Do you also have the die dot that Wexler http://doubleddie.com/431101.html points out just SW of the T??? If not you may have an earlier die stage??? That could explain the lack of gouges around the PLU and BUS???
    Jim
    (A.K.A. Elmer Fudd) Be verwy verwy quiet... I'm hunting coins!!! Good Hunting!!!

4. Thanks VAB2013 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jfines69 View Post
    Cool... Thanks for the follow up... That abrasion/gouge at the S of TRUST looks spot on... Do you also have the die dot that Wexler http://doubleddie.com/431101.html points out just SW of the T??? If not you may have an earlier die stage??? That could explain the lack of gouges around the PLU and BUS???

Thanks Jim.
    I looked for that die dot originally and I still don't see it.
    I would have been pulling my hair out trying to attribute if not for the die scratches around UST showing up in DD images.

Nothing on the reverse of mine looks similar to Wexlers images of the reverse.
    (Wexler states that 2011p WDDO-001 has a second reverse which made me consider this reverse was changed out also.)

6. Thanks VAB2013 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Petespockets55 View Post

Thanks Jim.
    I looked for that die dot originally and I still don't see it.
    I would have been pulling my hair out trying to attribute if not for the die scratches around UST showing up in DD images.

Nothing on the reverse of mine looks similar to Wexlers images of the reverse.
    (Wexler states that 2011p WDDO-001 has a second reverse which made me consider this reverse was changed out also.)
    Some times my eye-brain interconnect is inop Yours would have to be the later die stage since Wexler shows his listing as Stage A unless I read it wrong again
    Jim
    (A.K.A. Elmer Fudd) Be verwy verwy quiet... I'm hunting coins!!! Good Hunting!!!