Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2009P-1DR-037

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joel View Post
    I have 10 of them Jon and also about 70 6th finger DDRs that I haven't had time to attribute yet. They are like 60D RPMs which I may have hundreds of that I haven't attributed yet. I enjoy the hunt much more that the attributions which are frequently very time consuming and frustrating. Thanks for asking!! Larry
    Oh my goodness... I thought you probably had a bunch of Lincolns unattributed, but that's a whole bunch! It would fill up several of Jon's "aggravation cans"!! Just do what you enjoy the most and keep on finding great varieties!! Those unattributed ones ain't going nowhere, and some day you can start chipping away at them

2. Thanks joel, makecents thanked for this post
    Likes joel, makecents liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have 10 of them Jon and also about 70 6th finger DDRs that I haven't had time to attribute yet. They are like 60D RPMs which I may have hundreds of that I haven't attributed yet. I enjoy the hunt much more that the attributions which are frequently very time consuming and frustrating. Thanks for asking!! Larry
    Very nice Larry and I do understand, thus the CAN, I just don't have the quantities you do! Very impressive for sure!

4. Thanks VAB2013, joel thanked for this post
    Likes VAB2013, joel liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Jim because the CC listing does not show a VV listing so I thought they didn't have it. Appreciate the help and suggestion!!
    Anytime for you my friend!!!
    Jim
    (A.K.A. Elmer Fudd) Be verwy verwy quiet... I'm hunting coins!!! Good Hunting!!!

6. Thanks joel thanked for this post
    Likes joel liked this post