Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VAB2013 View Post
    Jim, that's interesting you were comparing aerial images of Mexico Beach, I was just looking at this earlier today - One Mile of Devastation in Florida (Mexico Beach) https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...amage-map.html
    Thanks for the link... On Google earth I went into street view... Those were some really nice houses... Just seeing the difference between 2015 and now makes you feel for those folks!!!
    Jim
    (A.K.A. Elmer Fudd) Be verwy verwy quiet... I'm hunting coins!!! Good Hunting!!!

2. Thanks VAB2013 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jfines69 View Post
    Thanks for the link... On Google earth I went into street view... Those were some really nice houses... Just seeing the difference between 2015 and now makes you feel for those folks!!!
    Okay thanks, I'll try that... I have been to Mexico Beach years ago, but back then it was not a busy place... kind of why I liked it! I'm sure that area grew a lot since I was there. I've never seen such wide spread damage from a hurricane ever in my life, prayers going up for the people, families and business as they rebuild their lives.