Quote Originally Posted by Petespockets55 View Post
Excellent images. Thanks COOP.

(I've heard the area of the die that forms the rim referred to as a "rim gutter". Does anyone know if this is the correct terminology?)
I believe it is... Error Ref http://www.error-ref.com/?s=rim+gutter mentions rim gutter when talking about rim cuds!!!