Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

Thread: Attaching Pics

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Attaching Pics

I'm wondering if using a cell phone is what causes some photo attachments to not be "attached" below the original message, but it's as if the attachments are imbedded in the message.

It's not a huge thing, but when the photos are "imbedded" then everyone who views them has to remember to click the back button or we exit the forum.

If the photos are "attached" then on my computer they open up in a different tab, just click the X to close that tab, and keep looking at pics. Or you can leave those tabs open and go back and forth looking at the pics.

Either way, is fine.. but the "attachment" way is easier... I think... to maneuver around with.

Here's how to "attach" your pics, please let me know if this is not possible on a cell phone, then we will know why.

Type your thread message
    Click the paper clip icon
    Click "Add Files"
    Click "Choose File"
    (find the file on your computer or phone)
    Upload it
    (it will show up in the window/box below)
    (repeat the above until you have loaded all the pics you want to, you can even move the pics around in the window/box if you want them in a specific order, just click and drag the pics)
    Click "Done"
    Click "Submit New Thread"
    Last edited by VAB2013; 10-13-2018 at 10:52 AM.