Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

Thread: 2018 P Die Chip

Post Thanks / Like

2018 P Nickel Die Chip

Found this one and it is not listed here: http://cuds-on-coins.com/jefferson-nickel-1938-present/
    Since it is almost new, it shows very little circ wear... I will not try to list it until I get better equipment to take the pics.
    Thanks for looking,
    Adrian

Tue Oct 16 08-16-19.jpgTue Oct 16 08-17-22.jpgTue Oct 16 08-17-47.jpg
    Last edited by Coin5; 10-16-2018 at 02:03 PM. Reason: Added Nickel to title

2. Thanks VAB2013, makecents thanked for this post
    Likes VAB2013, makecents liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, that's a nice hornet's nest (a.k.a. IDB)! We just think Shield cents are shiny... try some nickels! I think your photo shows it well, but I understand if you want to wait and list it when you feel more comfortable with the pics!

4. Thanks Coin5, makecents thanked for this post
    Likes Coin5, makecents liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice Adrian!! That one is definitely large enough to list!! That's crazy, there are only four total listings for nickels.

6. Thanks Coin5 thanked for this post
    Likes Coin5 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice find... Does your software allow you to adjust the saturation, contrast, brightness and/or sharpness??? A definite lister for an IDB!!!
    Jim
    (A.K.A. Elmer Fudd) Be verwy verwy quiet... I'm hunting coins!!! Good Hunting!!!

8. Thanks Coin5 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jfines69 View Post
    Nice find... Does your software allow you to adjust the saturation, contrast, brightness and/or sharpness??? A definite lister for an IDB!!!
    Yes, it does. Actually, these pics were already adjusted That;s the best I can do with what I have Jim. Btw, JC also said the resolution of my images is not good enough. That is something I can't adjust; but replace the scope with a higher resolution one.
    Thanks,
    Adrian

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coin5 View Post
    Yes, it does. Actually, these pics were already adjusted That;s the best I can do with what I have Jim. Btw, JC also said the resolution of my images is not good enough. That is something I can't adjust; but replace the scope with a higher resolution one.
    Thanks,
    Adrian
    Thanks for the follow up... What scope do you use???
    Jim
    (A.K.A. Elmer Fudd) Be verwy verwy quiet... I'm hunting coins!!! Good Hunting!!!

11. Thanks Coin5 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jim it's one that I bought online long ago for no particular use; but just to have something I could use to analyze and photograph small things I might need to... I never thought I would use it for coins or that I was going to get into this fascinating hobby at the time I bought it and it has been very useful so far at least as a starter.
    Thank you Jim.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coin5 View Post
    Jim it's one that I bought online long ago for no particular use; but just to have something I could use to analyze and photograph small things I might need to... I never thought I would use it for coins or that I was going to get into this fascinating hobby at the time I bought it and it has been very useful so far at least as a starter.
    Thank you Jim.
    Coins are small things you may want to look at and analyze A fairly good investment for no particular use... Now your hooked on coins
    Jim

14. Thanks Coin5 thanked for this post