Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

Thread: Status update

Post Thanks / Like

Status update

I am still working on getting well after being deathly ill this summer. I am trying to catch up on missed chores and responsibilities. I have had no time to sit and search, the little things take so much time now.. I have dropped in to see what I am missing, and my wife enjoys the fact there are not boxes of cents to kick in the morning. I will get back to it when the time is right again. It is getting dark and wet up here in the NW so it may be sooner than later. Lincoln lover and friend, Anthony
    Even a fool can look wise if he keeps his mouth closed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much for dropping by and giving us an update Anthony! We have missed you and hope you are feeling much better soon as this has been a very long drawn out illness for you to endure. When you do feel like getting back to searching, you may need to clear a spot on your desk or somewhere so that your wife doesn't run into your bricks on the floor. I've smacked my toes on a brick on the floor a few times so I understand her dilemma! Most important thing right now is for you to take your time and heal!

3. Thanks makecents, uglycent thanked for this post
    Likes Petespockets55, makecents liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the update Anthony... Glad to here you are still alive and kicking or in the case of your wife not kicking Those lincoln toes can be painful
    Jim
    (A.K.A. Elmer Fudd) Be verwy verwy quiet... I'm hunting coins!!! Good Hunting!!!

5. Thanks VAB2013, uglycent thanked for this post
    Likes Petespockets55, makecents, VAB2013 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear about your health issues Anthony. I thought I saw a thread not long ago saying you were almost back healthy. I don't think my wife is too pleased with all the little brown piles [coins] around my house either.

This time of the year is not much fun up here so I am with you. I believe there is a Bremerton coin show coming up soon -- if you are able enough for that it might be a nice change.

We aren't going anywhere so heal up and make a comeback when you are able.

7. Thanks VAB2013, uglycent thanked for this post
    Likes Petespockets55, makecents, VAB2013 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anthony, Certainly hope you continue to recover.
    Look forward to more posts as you are able.

9. Thanks VAB2013, uglycent thanked for this post
    Likes makecents, VAB2013 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    As I am fairly new to the site, I've not had as much time with you as others but you are a Lincoln lover with much knowledge to offer, of which you have done with me already! I look forward to you coming back full time to help me and others along. Onward and upward Anthony, I wish for sore toes for the wife as she does too!!

11. Thanks VAB2013, uglycent thanked for this post
    Likes VAB2013 liked this post