Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1987 eye

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mustbebob View Post
    Wow. Would have never guessed it was a stain. Very well done Jim, and thanks for the great work on this one!
    Thanks Bob... I didn't think it was a stain at first either... I thought it was wear but was quite surprised when I was looking at it!!!
    Jim
    (A.K.A. Elmer Fudd) Be verwy verwy quiet... I'm hunting coins!!! Good Hunting!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Petespockets55 View Post
    Not all of his images used direct lighting. He has them labeled on the individual image and on "attachment" ID. Look just before the .jpg. They are designated "IDL" for indirect lighting or "DL" for direct lighting.

Nice images Jim. (Something about this one originally made me think stains.)
    It really had me fooled!!!
    Jim
    (A.K.A. Elmer Fudd) Be verwy verwy quiet... I'm hunting coins!!! Good Hunting!!!

Die & Design Expert, LCF Glossary Author willbrooks's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Petespockets55 View Post
    Not all of his images used direct lighting. He has them labeled on the individual image and on "attachment" ID. Look just before the .jpg. They are designated "IDL" for indirect lighting or "DL" for direct lighting.

Nice images Jim. (Something about this one originally made me think stains.)
    Oh, I see the source of my confusion. When it says in was taken in direct lighting, it really means indirect lighting.
    All opinions expressed are not necessarily shared by willbrooks or his affiliates. Taking them may result in serious side effects. Results may vary. Offer not valid in New Jersey.

4. Thanks Petespockets55 thanked for this post
    Likes Petespockets55 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by willbrooks View Post
    Oh, I see the source of my confusion. When it says in was taken in direct lighting, it really means indirect lighting.
    No it is a typo on my part... That is the confusion... indirect!!!
    Jim