Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    Moderator jfines69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    24,584
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    1555
    Awesome... A Stage A from circulation and still in good shape... Here is a link to your thread... You going to get it slabbed???
    Jim
    (A.K.A. Elmer Fudd) Be verwy verwy quiet... I'm hunting coins!!! Good Hunting!!!

  2. Thanks VAB2013 thanked for this post
    Likes VAB2013 liked this post
  3. #12
    Paid Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,717
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by jfines69 View Post
    Awesome... A Stage A from circulation and still in good shape... Here is a link to your thread... You going to get it slabbed???
    LOL! I really want to get it slabbed! I am trying to get my husband to let me. Because it cost so much money. You have to send in so many coins just to be able to do that. Or be a member of something.

  4. Thanks VAB2013 thanked for this post
    Likes VAB2013 liked this post
  5. #13
    Moderator jfines69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    24,584
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    1555
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheila ruley View Post
    LOL! I really want to get it slabbed! I am trying to get my husband to let me. Because it cost so much money. You have to send in so many coins just to be able to do that. Or be a member of something.
    Well send it in and tell them your a Paid Member of the LCF and I told them to slab it for free Just remind your husband who can't give birth Not cheap at all to get them slabbed!!!
    Jim
    (A.K.A. Elmer Fudd) Be verwy verwy quiet... I'm hunting coins!!! Good Hunting!!!

  6. Thanks VAB2013 thanked for this post
    Likes Sheila ruley, VAB2013 liked this post
  7. #14
    Paid Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,717
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by jfines69 View Post
    Well send it in and tell them your a Paid Member of the LCF and I told them to slab it for free Just remind your husband who can't give birth Not cheap at all to get them slabbed!!!
    Dude!! You’re killing me!!! LOL! You’re so right though! I have another one I want James Wiles to look at though. I am going to send it to him when my husband gives me the money. LOL!
    Last edited by Sheila ruley; 5 Days Ago at 02:16 PM.

  8. Thanks VAB2013, jfines69 thanked for this post
    Likes VAB2013, jfines69 liked this post
  9. #15
    Moderator jfines69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    24,584
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    1555
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheila ruley View Post
    Dude!! You’re killing me!!! LOL! You’re so right though! I have another one I want James Wiles to look at though. I am going to send it to him when my husband gives me the money. LOL!
    As long as you think it's worth slabbing then get it slabbed and I don't mean put in concrete You never know the coins you get slabbed today may be the only remaining ones when you are 80... In that case they are worth the slabbing fees Tell your husband it's time to sh@% or get off the pot and fork over the dough Just don't tell him I said that... I don't want to wake up in the middle of the night with him staring me in the face
    Jim
    (A.K.A. Elmer Fudd) Be verwy verwy quiet... I'm hunting coins!!! Good Hunting!!!

  10. Thanks Sheila ruley thanked for this post
    Likes Sheila ruley liked this post
  11. #16
    Paid Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,717
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by jfines69 View Post
    As long as you think it's worth slabbing then get it slabbed and I don't mean put in concrete You never know the coins you get slabbed today may be the only remaining ones when you are 80... In that case they are worth the slabbing fees Tell your husband it's time to sh@% or get off the pot and fork over the dough Just don't tell him I said that... I don't want to wake up in the middle of the night with him staring me in the face

    I think I will get it slabbed. I have a Couple others I may want to get done also. LOL! You are hilarious! I won’t say anything! Just kidding! He would get an absolute kick out of it!

  12. #17
    Moderator jfines69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    24,584
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    1555
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheila ruley View Post
    I think I will get it slabbed. I have a Couple others I may want to get done also. LOL! You are hilarious! I won’t say anything! Just kidding! He would get an absolute kick out of it!
    It turns out to be a little less the more you can send in at one time if memory serves me correctly... If I wake up in the middle of the night with your husband staring at me I know why
    Jim
    (A.K.A. Elmer Fudd) Be verwy verwy quiet... I'm hunting coins!!! Good Hunting!!!

  13. Likes Sheila ruley liked this post
 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •