Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    Paid Member makecents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Roanoke, VA
    Posts
    6,890
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    476
    Provided Answers: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by VAB2013 View Post
    See... I didn't even know that Jon, so I really need to look at the list
    This is the closest thing I've found so far.
    Where is shows mintage click on the little arrows and it will do it for each section by mintage.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lincol...intage_figures

  2. Thanks willbrooks, VAB2013 thanked for this post
    Likes willbrooks, VAB2013 liked this post
  3. #12
    Forum Ambassador VAB2013's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Cullman, AL
    Posts
    11,780
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    808
    Provided Answers: 60
    Quote Originally Posted by makecents View Post
    This is the closest thing I've found so far.
    Where is shows mintage click on the little arrows and it will do it for each section by mintage.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lincol...intage_figures
    Perfect, just what I was looking for! Thank you Jon!

  4. Thanks makecents thanked for this post
    Likes makecents liked this post
  5. #13
    Forum Ambassador VAB2013's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Cullman, AL
    Posts
    11,780
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    808
    Provided Answers: 60
    I'm doing a major office clean up overhaul because... I am so excited that I finally got the new job I've been trying to get for five months! I will be working from home as a healthcare consultant and I will FINALLY have weekends off! It was so awesome to turn in my resignation yesterday "happy dance"

  6. Thanks makecents thanked for this post
    Likes makecents, Rowdyricster liked this post
  7. #14
    Paid Member makecents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Roanoke, VA
    Posts
    6,890
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    476
    Provided Answers: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by VAB2013 View Post
    Perfect, just what I was looking for! Thank you Jon!
    Yeah, it's broken down a little bit but closer than you was!

  8. Thanks VAB2013 thanked for this post
    Likes VAB2013 liked this post
  9. #15
    Paid Member makecents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Roanoke, VA
    Posts
    6,890
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    476
    Provided Answers: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by VAB2013 View Post
    I'm doing a major office clean up overhaul because... I am so excited that I finally got the new job I've been trying to get for five months! I will be working from home as a healthcare consultant and I will FINALLY have weekends off! It was so awesome to turn in my resignation yesterday "happy dance"
    That is very cool Viv!! I know your work has been driving you nuts. CONGRATS ON THE NEW JOB!!

  10. Thanks VAB2013 thanked for this post
    Likes VAB2013 liked this post
  11. #16
    Die & Design Expert, LCF Glossary Author willbrooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Lancaster, PA
    Posts
    7,628
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    1991
    Provided Answers: 370
    Quote Originally Posted by VAB2013 View Post
    I'm doing a major office clean up overhaul because... I am so excited that I finally got the new job I've been trying to get for five months! I will be working from home as a healthcare consultant and I will FINALLY have weekends off! It was so awesome to turn in my resignation yesterday "happy dance"
    Yay!!!! Can I be your first patient?
    All opinions expressed are not necessarily shared by willbrooks or his affiliates. Taking them may result in serious side effects. Results may vary. Offer not valid in New Jersey.

  12. Thanks VAB2013 thanked for this post
    Likes VAB2013, makecents liked this post
  13. #17
    Forum Ambassador VAB2013's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Cullman, AL
    Posts
    11,780
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    808
    Provided Answers: 60
    Quote Originally Posted by makecents View Post
    That is very cool Viv!! I know your work has been driving you nuts. CONGRATS ON THE NEW JOB!!
    Thank you VERY much Jon! Yes Sir, you are right about that! Now I will have a normal schedule, like normal people and will get back to feeling normal again soon! I am very happy about all of it!

  14. Thanks makecents thanked for this post
    Likes makecents liked this post
  15. #18
    Forum Ambassador VAB2013's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Cullman, AL
    Posts
    11,780
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    808
    Provided Answers: 60
    Quote Originally Posted by willbrooks View Post
    Yay!!!! Can I be your first patient?
    Thank you Will! Didn't you already know? You have been one of my patients for a LONG time!

  16. Thanks willbrooks thanked for this post
    Likes makecents, willbrooks liked this post
  17. #19
    Die & Design Expert, LCF Glossary Author willbrooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Lancaster, PA
    Posts
    7,628
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    1991
    Provided Answers: 370
    Quote Originally Posted by VAB2013 View Post
    Thank you Will! Didn't you already know? You have been one of my patients for a LONG time!
    That's true! My mental health is sketchy at best. I prefer the term hypersane.
    All opinions expressed are not necessarily shared by willbrooks or his affiliates. Taking them may result in serious side effects. Results may vary. Offer not valid in New Jersey.

  18. Likes makecents liked this post
  19. #20
    Paid Member makecents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Roanoke, VA
    Posts
    6,890
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    476
    Provided Answers: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by willbrooks View Post
    That's true! My mental health is sketchy at best. I prefer the term hypersane.
    Just so you know, I probably used the most will power I've ever used last night!

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •