Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately I must disagree with everyone - What you have here is a 1966P One Cent coin also known as a LMC (Lincoln Memorial Cent) The area outlined in red on the jacket looks to be normal??? The area in the field looks like PSD and the yellow outlined area may be related to a clash and subsequent repair??? The 1st pic, with the red and yellow outlines, shows some decent abrasions thru the area and the 1 has been thinned at the south end... That could explain why there are abrasions in the yellow outlined area??? Hope that helps a bit!!!
    Jim
    (A.K.A. Elmer Fudd) Be verwy verwy quiet... I'm hunting coins!!! Good Hunting!!!

2. Thanks makecents, VAB2013 thanked for this post
    Likes makecents, VAB2013 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Greetings all !
    Gonna try and stop by more often but the honey do list is a mile lone while the house is being renovated.
    One of these days I'll get the camera system up and running again as there are a few additions to the collection that could be of interest to yall. The best is a 1925-S ddo-001 with a terminal die state reverse. It actually has a retained cud with vertical and horizontal movement.
    Jon , gonna agree with Jim on your coin. Excellent second set of pics there !

John
    So sad ... My reverse consumption engine was a broken fuel gauge ... gonna look at coins now. John

4. Thanks VAB2013, makecents, jfines69 thanked for this post
    Likes VAB2013, makecents, jfines69 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneman227 View Post
    Greetings all !
    Gonna try and stop by more often but the honey do list is a mile lone while the house is being renovated.
    One of these days I'll get the camera system up and running again as there are a few additions to the collection that could be of interest to yall. The best is a 1925-S ddo-001 with a terminal die state reverse. It actually has a retained cud with vertical and horizontal movement.
    Jon , gonna agree with Jim on your coin. Excellent second set of pics there !

John
    Thank you for your input John and look forward to your future posts!!

6. Thanks stoneman227, jfines69 thanked for this post
    Likes stoneman227, jfines69 liked this post