Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stick to your guns. That is the variety and the obverse markers are a match.
    It shows up, barely, in your most recent images.

2. Thanks jupiterkm1 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is the variety, just realize it is very difficult to see at the later stages. It sometimes is nearly impossible to photograph these well, and I wouldn't doubt if lesser experienced people would not recognize it, especially if they compare it to stage A, which is the picture that is most commonly displayed, since it is the clearest.
    Wendell Carper
    It's a bird! It's a plane! Aw nuts... It's merely two die scratches!

4. Likes Petespockets55 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jupiterkm1 View Post
    ... they were supposed to call me back this morning with an explanation. Still waiting. Meanwhile, I studied the coin again, and I'm really having trouble seeing the D/D - I thought for sure earlier there was a faint outline of D/D under low light, but now I can't replicate that view. Please look at these pics and let me know if you think it's the FS-502.
    Kevin
    That is a bummer, it is obviously the variety (and appears to be quite nice). I detailed where I can easily see the secondary.

I wouldn't hold my breath about the call. I'm guessing they have their money so they don't have anything to gain.

Best of luck with it.

edit: Is this a coin that Jason sent you? Just curious how it is in this thread.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by TPring; 10-20-2022 at 07:40 PM.

6. Likes Petespockets55 liked this post