Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Provided Answers: 104

Unanswered: Issues getting to the LCF through Comcast

Over the last month plus I have had problems getting to the website using my homes internet it is Comcast. Long story short, to avoid all the technical jargon, turns out it was a software and hardware issue. Comcast replaced my cable modem yesterday and I have had no problems getting to the LCF since. They tell me there has never been a problem that has affected just a single site before until of course they met me LOL... If you have Comcast as your internet provider and can not get to the LCF through your homes internet let them run all their diagnostics before having a technician come to the house... If it is something with your equipment or settings they charge a service fee to fix it... If it is theirs as was my case it is no cost!!!
    Jim
    (A.K.A. Elmer Fudd) Be verwy verwy quiet... I'm hunting coins!!! Good Hunting!!!

2. Thanks Petespockets55, Rollem thanked for this post
    Likes Petespockets55, Rollem liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Provided Answers: 7
    Thanks Jim for all your com on this issue. Same as mine. (I know several >>ISP's have this problem)

James
    "Good People are Great Forums" Rollem

4. Thanks jfines69 thanked for this post
    Likes jfines69 liked this post