Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
    Die & Design Expert, LCF Glossary Author willbrooks's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

counterfeit PCGS slab

Here's the worst part. I reported it...twice. all I get is a message telling me that it was reviewed by their AI and determined it was ok. I'm just so disgusted. I think it's time to file a class action lawsuit against eBay for getting rich off of fraud.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/38670419821...mis&media=COPY
    All opinions expressed are not necessarily shared by willbrooks or his affiliates. Taking them may result in serious side effects. Results may vary. Offer not valid in New Jersey.

2. Thanks RTopal, jfines69 thanked for this post
    Likes RTopal, Petespockets55, jfines69 liked this post
    Paid Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw that. Just in case the seller didn't know, (yeah right), I sent him a note. His reply, "So, don't bid". I reached out to PCGS in case they might be able to say something to eBay. The response from Isidro G. "Associate Customer Care Representative" said "PCGS does not have any control over what eBay says on PCGS coins that are being sold on their platform". So, there's no help coming from there. Maybe someone else can get better results. But it looks like it's strictly, "Let the buyer beware".

4. Thanks rlmillerjr, jfines69 thanked for this post
    Likes rlmillerjr, Petespockets55, jfines69 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I checked the PCGS cert number as well and there is no listing, be careful folks, I guess we should always check with PCGS.com, I message him with the following, lol, what good that might do:

Your PCGS coin is not listed on PCGS.com, how is it you come up with this, your feed back rating is going to go way down after they realize they got ripped off, and no I will not bid on a counterfeit for sure............

Thanks RTopal!!
    Rich

6. Thanks RTopal, jfines69 thanked for this post
    Likes RTopal, Petespockets55, jfines69 liked this post