Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    Additional Information
    Date: 1960
    Variety: DDO
    Mint: Denver
    Wexler: WDDO-010

Quote Originally Posted by willbrooks View Post
    This is your 4th thread about this variety. To each their own, but I'm curious to know what the fascination is over this very minor variety. What am I missing?.
    Your not missing anything Sir, just wanted to correct the mistake at the beginning,and also answer TPring's question, and, well, I was born in 1960 and just trying to complete this year, sorry Sir, I will drop this subject once and for all............. Thank you Will!
    Rich

2. Thanks TPring thanked for this post
    Die & Design Expert, LCF Glossary Author willbrooks's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rlmillerjr View Post
    Your not missing anything Sir, just wanted to correct the mistake at the beginning,and also answer TPring's question, and, well, I was born in 1960 and just trying to complete this year, sorry Sir, I will drop this subject once and for all............. Thank you Will!
    Oh, you're collecting a birth year set. Got it. That explains it. I was just curious.
    All opinions expressed are not necessarily shared by willbrooks or his affiliates. Taking them may result in serious side effects. Results may vary. Offer not valid in New Jersey.

4. Likes rlmillerjr liked this post